• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Empty pokeballs?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Has anyone esle got an empty pokeball? I was playing all-star on very hard as YL and I got one without a pokemon and worse it was on PS vs puff/pikachu

Ace55

Smash Lord
Obviously you threw the ball that belongs to either the Jigglypuff or the Pikachu. Seeing as they're already on the stage, nothing came out.

I don't remember having ever seen this.

UberMario

Smash Master
I have had this happen several times, it seems to be a glitch were the ball doesn't actually detect that it has landed so it just freezes in a position on the battlefield where it eventually dissipates.

Mewter

Smash Master
This has happened to me too.
I was thinking that since I hadn't collected everything (to my knowledge) in the game and completed it 100%, that it was supposed to be Celebi's pokeball.

Who knows?

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
I think it was supposed to be a Pokéball which contained Staryu. The PokéBall landed very few frames before his target was KOed, so Staryu still tried to target him beyond the level's boundaries.

This happened to me a couple of times, and that's what I always thought. Maybe I'm wrong too!

sman5093

Smash Apprentice
I think it's a glitch, but Ace55 could also be right. Maybe if the pokemon is already on the battlefield the same pokemon won't come out.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I think it's a glitch, but Ace55 could also be right. Maybe if the pokemon is already on the battlefield the same pokemon won't come out.
I've seen the same pokemon out a few times.

this s*** is worse than tripping it makes me sad and want to drink to solve my problems but no where as bad pillaring turtles

xxpikalexxx

Smash Rookie
this has happened to me while i used a code (I'm a hacker) that made super-scopes shoot pokeballs. i charged it a little, and when the ball came out it was opened and no pokemon was there. though i don't think this is the same thing...

Paixy

Smash Journeyman
I've never had this, but haven't played with items for years anyway.

my first ever pokeball was Celebi though ^^

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
The only times I got an empty Pokeball were when there were too many Pokemon on screen
and when I was in the debug menu.
YL? Good luck with the G&Ws LOL.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Obviously you threw the ball that belongs to either the Jigglypuff or the Pikachu. Seeing as they're already on the stage, nothing came out.

I don't remember having ever seen this.
First of all, this doesn't make sense, second since when were Jiggs or Pikachu inside Pokeballs in Melee? That's because they weren't, most likely this could be a glitch of somesort, luckliy i've never came across it. :p

Kintenbo

Smash Cadet
I think that happened to me several times. It's either that, or it was a Cyndiquil or Chansey that got knocked out before I could notice it.

Top Bottom