• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Endless Possibilities

Guide Endless Possibilities

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
Star ☆ submitted a new guide:

Endless Possibilities - A comprehensive guide to Project M Sonic

Contents
  1. Introduction
  2. Sonic's Pros and Cons
  3. Various Statistics
  4. The Gameplan
  5. Moveset Analysis
    1. Grounded Moves
    2. Grabs and Throws
    3. Aerial Moves
    4. Specials
    5. Other
  6. Aspects of Sonic
    1. Movement
    2. Recovery
    3. Edgeguarding
  7. Stages
  8. Matchups
  9. Conclusion and Thanks
Read more about this guide...

Luk

Smash Journeyman
Hey Star, great guide. Still working my way through it, but had to ask about this one line:

Moves like down tilt, up tilt and sweetspot fair on the ground can link into uair's sweetspot with certainty if spring is used as soon as possible in order to gain height before the opponent can escape hitstun.
Down tilt and up tilt I can picture what you mean exactly, but I can't for the life of me figure out how a sweet spot fair links into uair. Is this a typo or is there a sweet new combo link I'm about to start incorporating?

Edit: formatting

Last edited:

Vultron

Smash Apprentice
Hey Star, great guide. Still working my way through it, but had to ask about this one line:

Down tilt and up tilt I can picture what you mean exactly, but I can't for the life of me figure out how a sweet spot fair links into uair. Is this a typo or is there a sweet new combo link I'm about to start incorporating?

Edit: formatting
When you meteor a grounded opponent it knocks them straight up. They are left with so much hitstun that you can then Up Air chain for a kill

Luk

Smash Journeyman
When you meteor a grounded opponent it knocks them straight up. They are left with so much hitstun that you can then Up Air chain for a kill
Oh true. Nice. My L-cancel percent on fair is miserable so I rarely am able to act quickly enough to make use of that. Gotta work on that L-cancel %.

Krumpberry

Banned via Warnings
Great guide and all, but I think you should show the difference between tap sideb and held sideb as gifs.

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
Great guide and all, but I think you should show the difference between tap sideb and held sideb as gifs.
There was only a hitbox gif of grounded side b. It's something that someone else has pointed out as well so I think I'll make a gfycat of it. Thanks :)

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
For some unknown reason, the new design update to Smashboards broke Gfycat embedding so the throws and special sections of my guide are out of action in terms of the images for the time being. I've messaged @Warchamp7 regarding this issue and I'm unsure as to when this will be fixed.

Thanks for understanding, guys.

EDIT: It has been fixed! Thanks Smashboards staff :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom