• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

falco and fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunimitsu877

Smash Apprentice
so quick question is falco actually different from fox this time because in melee they were complete clones but in brawl only 1 move was different so my question is was falco changed is he different from fox now or no

smash4

Smash Rookie
so quick question is falco actually different from fox this time because in melee they were complete clones but in brawl only 1 move was different so my question is was falco changed is he different from fox now or no
I think he is the same as brawl with some different smash attacks but i will check soon

smash4

Smash Rookie
i have checked and he's the same as in brawl but he have different custom moves than fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom