• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Featured on Dojo

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/hidden04.html

Finally some official, nice quality pictures of falco.

About the shine(reflector) from Dojo:
It doesn’t have much offensive power, but it can be good for containing an enemy’s attack. Of course it also eliminates enemy projectiles
No kidding about the power. But "containing" an enemies attack? Is it just way of say "countering an attack" or perhaps there is a way to store up some form of attack and then release it (like GW bucket or something).
-I haven't actually see a vid of the reflector actually REFLECT a projectile.

Also about the Landmaster FS, if in time, you launch people into the sky for star ko, does it count as your kill (like time time mode)? Or does it count as a SD for them?

CMWaters

Smash Rookie
I'm just wondering...and this may seem like a stupid question but I figured I'd ask anyway...

It looks like in one picture Falco is flying. I know that this was his falling stance in Melee...but...

With the gliding ability in the game, and with Falco being a bird..can Falco glide?

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
I doubt it.

If it was found, there would be a thread for it, with a big "OMG FALCO CAN FLY" caption on it.

The pictures look nice to make a sig out of.

No more need to troll Smash Dojo updates as much now. My waiting for Falco is over.

Any ideas on the Landmaster Flying up star ko?

Kooichi

Smash Journeyman
Yea Falco will get the KO if he does that. It's in one of the Final Smash Compilation videos. Falco killed Mario and commited suicide at the same time =]

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
Fluke - Go to my videos thread and view Jem vs Ka-Master round 1. I did it at the start.
Thanks, but I looking for the case when you play TIME (no stock), and therefore you get a +1 Kill Score with falco what landmaster fly ko. Which Kooichi confirms here:

Yea Falco will get the KO if he does that. It's in one of the Final Smash Compilation videos. Falco killed Mario and commited suicide at the same time =]
But...Killing someone with a star ko, and suiciding at the same time? Falco's FS can't fly up out of the screen?

Most of us should know that epic video of Wolf FS falling down through the hole in Yoshi's Stage. I guess there is no limit hoe far you can go in all directions (you can fly out and die)?

Top Bottom