• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Features you want added for a Super Mario Maker 2

PF9

Smash Lord
The first game proved so popular, that I feel a sequel on the Switch is warranted.

Some features I would add:

*Styles based on the All-Stars remakes of SMB1 and SMB3
*Power-ups from SMB3 and the New SMB sub-series that weren't in the first SMM
*The Koopalings and Boom-Boom as bosses
*Poison Mushroom (why not? it would make a great obstacle)
*Change Yoshi's voice to his 1998 one
*An ability to create levels in the playstyle of the American SMB2 (where you have a life-meter, and you throw things at enemies to defeat them, an All-Stars remake variant would also be available, and for this mode, you have the bosses from the American SMB2 to work with)

What would you want added for an SMM2?

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Slopes is the big one. Also discarding that stupid artificial level limit.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Amiibo costumes for every fighter in Ultimate, All-Starts mode, slopes, Dessert and forest themes, Luigi mode, lava and some more stuff.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wonder if the Cat Suit will turn into the Hammer or Frog suit while in the Mario 3 theme. I hope they add hammer suit in some way

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
That would be cool, but nope.

I think it'll be cool to add SMB2 style, adding beach background and adjust the water height to make levels with cheeps jumping out of the water.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Still needs Super Mario Bros. 2 with a playable Peach especially now that Toad is playable.

Oh, and it should have Super Mario Galaxy since Super Mario 3D World, a 3D Mario game, is in... and the power-up items would be Bee Mushroom and Boo Mushroom, replacing Fire Flower and Super Leaf/Cape Feather/Propeller Mushroom/Super Bell.

Super Mario 64 would be fun too... especially with Wing Cap, Metal Cap (replacing Super Star), and Vanish Cap.

Top Bottom