• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smashy

Smash Cadet
Though I know most people Say Pit should have the "3 Sacred Treasures" as His Final Smash, But I think Differently from Everyone else.

I Think Pit's Final Smash Could be an Extended Version of "Wings Of Icarus", Pit's Up Special. Only this Time, Like in KI:U, Pits flight Path is Controlled and All you have to Worry about is Swinging The Black Club Item Back and Forth and Targeting Players.

In KI:U, Palutena Controlled Pits Flight Path while You Just worried about hitting and Dodging. I Think this would be a Great Final Smash For Pit! I love the thought of smashing Someone with A Giant Club while Flying around. The Final Smash I guess I would Kinda Be a Mix between Pikachu's Volt Tackle mixed with a Home-Run Bat (Or The Ore Club, Recently Revealed)

Also, I Cant Wait to See if Pit will be Given Palutena Codec's and His Voice Acting As Well. That Will be Rad!

Lemme Know what You guys Think! ~SoopaKoopa

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
I didn't really care for the "flightpath" style Final Smashes in Brawl (Pikachu, Yoshi, Diddy Kong...), but what you've proposed is certainly a plausible option.

The Great Sacred Treasure would also be interesting, as would Final Strike.

Assuming he doesn't have any other role to play, Dark Pit could also make an appearance as part of Pit's final smash, with their rally cry going on while they wreck the place.

Good news for you though; Anthony Del Rio has been confirmed to be voicing Pit in the upcoming games, so Pit's definitely going to be on the yap, at least in taunts.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Its definitely one of the more interesting final smash's ive heard for him, and it would stay very true to his gameplay in that game.

But many seem to think we will get the great sacred treasure, although i think its just kinda bland as a mech with pit not really visible.

I think as youve said others have suggested that the 3 sacred treasures would be best. It would represent past games and uprising, and the fact that pit lost his mirror shield for the guardian ones might be a sign of it leaning towards this as his final smash. Its definitely what it want his final smash to be

Its way too good to pass up. But i like your idea as well

Last edited:

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
I think Pit will not get the Great Sacred Treasure because:

- The three sacred treasures were in all Kid Icarus games
- The mirrorshield one of the three sacred treasures was in Brawl
- They are main weapons to defeat the endboss ( without Hades, but against Medusa and the evil Orcon )
- For example: Links Finalsmash is to use the Triforce... why shouldn't Pit use the three sacred treasures?
I think the characters are going to get their main powers or weapons as finalsmash, if its possible.
( But I know not every character will have their '' main attack '' as finalsmash ^^ Maybe Sakurai want to try to add this in SSB4 )

But I want to see one of them because I would joy both. Either the Three Sacred Treasures or the Great Sacred Treasure. ^^

It would be nice, if Pit will get the three sacred treasure to see him fighting like in Uprising. For example if you want to shoot an arrow, you can move forward or back at the same time. Or in his melee attacks he would have superarmor, his dodging is much faster... and so on. ^^

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm late on this, but with Luigi having a new Final Smash (the Poltergust thing from his recent game), which was shown Monday, this greatly increases the chance of Pit getting a new one of his own from his recent game as well. Of course, what ones would fit him?

- There's always the Three Sacred Treasures. It's iconic and has appeared in all 3 KI games.
- Raining arrows via KI:U's Bow special in air battles. It would seem promising since Pit definitely has been getting major influences from KI:U, not only in his design, but 2 new moves in the form of Uprising weapons, and of course, there being 2 Uprising stages shown to us. Why the Bow? Obviously because it's Pit's main weapon class.
- Some say the Great Sacred Treasure, and while I wouldn't mind it, I prefer the 3ST due to its iconic status in the franchise.

But it could be something we don't even know was possible. Although we have to play the waiting game, just knowing the chances of Pit getting a new Final Smash have definitely increased keeps me eagerly waiting for his time to come. And if he get a new one, that also gives Lady Palutena a greater shot at being playable too, but that's another story.
But yea, for now, we wait.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
- There's always the Three Sacred Treasures. It's iconic and has appeared in all 3 KI games.
- Raining arrows via KI:U's Bow special in air battles. It would seem promising since Pit definitely has been getting major influences from KI:U, not only in his design, but 2 new moves in the form of Uprising weapons, and of course, there being 2 Uprising stages shown to us. Why the Bow? Obviously because it's Pit's main weapon class.
I know I don't like double posting, but after the Smash Direct, I can confirm that Pit's FS is indeed the Three Sacred Treasures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xUWnQu2Grs
22:05 is when Pit talk starts, but 22:25 is when the Final Smash action happens. Enjoy it. In return, Palutena's chances have definitely increased once again.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
congratulations to those who predicted the three sacred treasures as pits final smash.

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
congratulations to those who predicted the three sacred treasures as pits final smash.
Thank you extremechiton. I hope Pits Finalsmash will be good enough... I'm worry about, that the arrows are easy to dodge... And I hope Pit can move in all directions. He shouldn't stay on the same place, while using his finalsmash. =/

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Really like his new final smash. Really cool that all his attacks during it are attacks he actually uses while wearing them in Uprising, bar the finishing move which looks like it's based off that special move he can use during air sections. It would be nice if you could choose which type of projectile to fire when your using it.

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
I was hoping for the Great Sacred Treasure, but the Three Sacred Treasures are fine by me too.

Pixxler

Smash Cadet
I'm in love with the three sacred treasures final smash i mean look at that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom