• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fix the clone

Fractalis

Smash Rookie
Captain Falcon hates clones

he already has to deal with blood falcon now he has to deal with that Ganodorf
(who's next Waluigi ?!?)
post some suggestions on what you think Ganon's new moveset should be

BryE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ChaserTech
Captain Falcon hates clones

he already has to deal with blood falcon now he has to deal with that Ganodorf
(who's next Waluigi ?!?)
post some suggestions on what you think Ganon's new moveset should be
A MK user....complaining in a Captain Falcon board about clones? Huh.

Aside from that. Ganon is completely different from C. Falcon in Brawl compared to Melee. I can't believe people even think that Ganon is a clone of C. Falcon. lol It's so hilarious.

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
A MK user....complaining in a Captain Falcon board about clones? Huh.

Aside from that. Ganon is completely different from C. Falcon in Brawl compared to Melee. I can't believe people even think that Ganon is a clone of C. Falcon. lol It's so hilarious.
I have to disagree with you there. Ganon was in Melee an almost exact clone of Falcon, but slower and stronger obviously. In Brawl, they made Ganon LOOK less like a clone. Some moves mostly differ in how they look (except for Ganon's up-smash, it can't deal 50% in one blow now).

Labernash

Smash Lord
I want Waluigi and Black Shadow. And Shadow the Hedgehog. Smash 4 needs atleast 50 characters.

MEGAMAN!!

Top Bottom