• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Footstool Jump Desynch?

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I wonder if Nana follows right after Popo, and what happens in the event of a Meteor smash. Does Nana hit him twice in the air, or does she follow him down, or does she not footstool jump at all? Leave your ideas.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
Yeah that seems like an obvious flaw for developers to notice...

I'm sure they'll do it together...

Droogieb

Smash Apprentice
Actually I don't think they will do it together, The IC were good in melee (my personal main) and the desync was good but the desync grab stuff was better. However, it became abused with wobble but IC was never Broken. He had to fight hard for the tier spot he is in and he was only their if you were nearing an ungodly skill level with them. There main issue was..RECOVERY!!! Now since Brawl had a lot of nice edge grabbing techniques (interrupting a b recovery and grabbing the edge (sick)) so seeing how they play with this new tech will be interesting. The main issue is the loss of Wave Dashing. There will need to be some new way for them to approach the enemy otherwise they are in trouble.

Yigguth

Smash Journeyman
Since you press the jump button to do it I don't think there is any worry of Nana falling to her doom... If she doesn't perform it with you she'll just do her mid-air jump

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
ice climbers had a meteor smash in melee... their f-air sent characters straight down and it reacted the same as a normal meteor smash from say...captain falcon but double normal damage cuz nana hits within the hitlag of popo

KmezzLIGHTNING

Smash Cadet
when you take the second jump in the air with the ice climbers, they'll both jump at the same time, there's no way they'll both be able to get a footstool jump on the same jump

Top Bottom