• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forward Smash Ludicrously Slow?

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
Yeah his f-smash has a lot start up lag, but his f-tilt comes out fast and has jesus range, and a lot of his other moves come out fast.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Thus far King Dedede has the strongest smash attack in the game (KO'ing Mario at under 20 percent my god ._.) Along with that he has plenty of other moves to back up it up. His range with his hammer looks lethal.

-Knight

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Awful speed? So what? Maybe you were thinking that move would be lightning fast with that kind of hitting power?

EToaster

Smash Apprentice
Ah, well I guess it's not as bad as I thought it was after seeing the full move. I guess it was just about to come out when he was interrupted.

WFL

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, but it looked like he can chaingrab somewhat easily without allowing the opponent to DI.

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
the move isnt just a direct hit, if you Fsmash and are not in range of the enemy, the ground shakes and they are sent flying, as seen in numerous videos.
he literally "shakes the earth" like the smash dojo dedede update said

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I think this F-smash will become the new way of locking threads. =P

Top Bottom