• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

fox's alt. colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
Dark fox is a baller
Reminds me of the agents from the matrix

Totally Radical, Mang

Xanderous

Smash Lord
Dark Link looks ******** and Dark Fox looks like he was designed by fourteen-year-old boys.

That must be why all you guys are creaming your pants over them.

spindash

Smash Ace
Dark Link looks ******** and Dark Fox looks like he was designed by fourteen-year-old boys.

... Wow.

You = Have NOTHING else to do? Really? That's just absolutely sad, man. :\ Go ahead and have your opinion, but that last part was just not called for.

True Fool

Smash Ace

You sure do know a lot about fourteen-year-old boys and what's in their pants, don't you?

metaknighter

Smash Apprentice
oh wow...that was...anyway, at least it means wolf still has a chance, I was waiting for this update because I was at E for all and when i got back a lot of people said wolf was deconfirmed beause of this.

True Fool

Smash Ace
I definately don't have a problem with the "dark" costume, but I would have liked it better with blue highlights instead of red. I just think that red-black is a little, I dunno, overused. Blue-Black>Red-Black, Red-White>Blue-White.

The Don

Smash Cadet
I totally agree red and black is overused blue and black would black would be a much needed change to dark costumes plus blue pwns red anyway

Sm00th_Crim1nal

Smash Ace
... Wow.

You = Have NOTHING else to do? Really? That's just absolutely sad, man. :\ Go ahead and have your opinion, but that last part was just not called for.
Haha your reaction to his statement is classic. You're like personally offended, just chill; everyone gets their opinion. And my 2 cents is that he looks pretty bad.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Is there candy in your van?
Rofl. Awesome.

He's just a troll getting attention, so stop giving it to him.

I want to use Dark Fox so bad, but everyone else will be using him. I'll probably go classic B)
Though I wish his character design wasn't so fruity. *sighs* I wish it was entirely Assault Fox.

MirageofMadness

Smash Journeyman
Woah! I never noticed the fact that Dark Fox's blaster also changes! Thats really cool, great catch! I hope they pay the same kind of attention to other alt. costumes that other characters may have.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
He has one that is like the Wolf, But I do not think it is, I think it may just be his "red" Costume...Since Wolf wears red, it all happened like that.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
if somebody manages to make an alternate costume topic that doesn't stray massively off topic for no reason you guys let me know k?

*bowser fsmash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom