• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G&W gonna see improvement?

in the one video I've seen, he's recieved a HUGE improvement.

All his attacks seem to be the same, but his up B now has the parachute come out to have him fall slower... AND you can also do aerial attacks after his upB!?

sounds pretty overpowered.

"Up B... ok now since we're up here I'll do a dair to send you further up for a star KO"

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
He received Buffs AND nerfs.

Dtilt doesn't send people up anymore, it sends them to the side. But it seems to have more range.

Key seems to propel him downwards now. I guess that means no more Keyspikes.. D:

Fair's pretty much the same monster.

UpB can be cancelled into an aerial, like Hog said. which is awesome. But the knockback is to the side now, as opposed to straight up. D: No more Up-B ****! *cries* Still, it the video, that knockback was pretty beast. maybe with the damage ratio back to normal, you could possibly combo it. UpB -> Keyspike(if it's still in) -> rine and repeat...? GaW Pillar FTW!

I can't wait to relearn him because he still looks just as fun as he's always been. ^_^

S2

Smash Lord
Yeah, he's going to be a lot better for sure.

His spammable moves got toned down, but he got enough buffs to make him useful without having to rely on a only a couple moves.

Top Bottom