• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game Crazy Racilla Odiez Tourney: January 13th Still on

Tapion013

Smash Lord
Webster wanted me to get on and make sure you all knew that there IS a tournament this saturday. He won't be able to get to a computer for a while, so he wanted me to let you all know.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I don't think anyone will be able to come with on short notice so I was hoping to win some gas money...
are you gonna be there tapion?

vjgyo

Smash Journeyman
aw man, I think that just confirmed me. Nothing would make an odiez better than winning like $40 at a scrub tourney and playing friendlies with tap :)

quaz = going down

this is spikes by the way

Tapion013

Smash Lord
I don't know if there will be time for teams, seeing as Webster doesn't plan on starting it until around 2:00 (don't know why) and has to leave around 5:00 but we can play until 6:00.

Quaz

Smash Master
next time JS.. next time.. I'll getcha :psycho: :psycho:

Im happy I didn't get to play spikes even once ^^ spikes is a quaz counter =(

infact when I think about it, almost everyone is a quaz counter :dizzy:

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
I wanna play ya too, james sparrow...
but god **** it, I'm so ****ing pissed that I can't go anywere...
you know what guys, I'm gonna try get a job, get a car with that money, get my license and then hope I can go to some tourney's, at least I might think I'll be able to go to racine tournaments, only probaly for half tourney, I'm gonna try something, I'm very dedicated to smash.

unless you could come to my school james sparrow....

Quaz

Smash Master
I dunno smash daddy, would our school even let JS in? well actually I bet they would =) just not DURING school hours lol...

seriously tho it wouldn't hurt to have a friend or 2 here, as long as it doesn't like.. turn into something too big or anything.. at my school I like to keep smash personal because 99% of the students at my school are real *******es who I do not prefer to be around

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
I dunno smash daddy, would our school even let JS in? well actually I bet they would =) just not DURING school hours lol...

seriously tho it wouldn't hurt to have a friend or 2 here, as long as it doesn't like.. turn into something too big or anything.. at my school I like to keep smash personal because 99% of the students at my school are real *******es who I do not prefer to be around
that's o.k. man, but I still hope someday I can compete again or challenge people before brawl, that's gonna take a while, ****.

but I could say that it won't hurt the try, would it???

Top Bottom