• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game/Watch: A Subspace Enemy?

Galvanic

Smash Journeyman
Two things have lead me to believe this.

First off, this series of images shows a bundle G/W's manning a ship. Maybe it's just me, but doesn't it look like the inside of the stolen Halberd?

More subtle and yet more striking once one notices, however, is in this pic.

On the left it's confirmed that G/W teams up with two baddies: Gannon and Wario.

Discuss

Althalus89

Smash Cadet
Maybe he's with the bad guys but could u plz tell me how to see that smaller pic u got there cause it says something about photobucket stuff...?

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I dunno, something makes me think that the GaWs are an enslaved race. They don't strike me as either:
A) wanting to do that or
B) Having the intelligence to know the difference between right and wrong

And the first pic makes me think of a Game and Watch massacre, which makes me a sad panda.

Primetime84

Smash Cadet
I can see them turning G&W from one singular character to a flock of nuetral, non-violent, creatures. If anything I can't imagine G&W being a bad guy but I guess a good guy. And if he is a boss or level in the SSE, then you probably have to have a bunch of G&W's then if you beat the level, you unlock him in the game.

Viscano

Smash Apprentice
So G&W was behind the Halberd-hijacking...

Naughty Game & Watch! D: Yet, I agree with Speedsk8er, so poor enslaved Game& Watches... ;_;

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
A bunch of pimpin game n watches Ship jacked the helberd at the Smash mart Parking Lot and they killed the real one thats what happened yup.

They will be the ,so called, Meta-knights:laugh:
And after the G and W massacre meta knight thinks "Man these guys are pimpin now i just get em on acid and they can replace the Meta Knights!"

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
That might be...

But for the moment, I'm going to go with the Mr. Game & Watches being neutral until further notice.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Game & Watch isn't evil. Those are evil clones made by the shadow bugs used by the Subspace Army. There is one true G&W, and he's good.

Sinistar

Smash Journeyman
Game and Watches are more like their own kind of people.

They honestly must have chose to do that.

I find as if Game and Watches are like Primids. They can do whatever they please, just so long as they have something to do.

Take the Game and Watch games. I dont recall their being one single G&W. And they have done many oddities.

So I wouldn't be suprised if they were to man the Halberd itself.

Primids dont really have minds.

Top Bottom