• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf should have a "Demise" costume

Demise

Smash Rookie
Now i know that more costumes are in the making, and I know that this could already be happening, but I think it would be awesome for Ganondorf to have a costume that looks like Demise from Skyward Sword. As a fan of Ganondorf in the Smash Bros. Games and of Skyward Sword, I just think it would be the perfect costume for Ganondorf to have. It even makes sense with the story of Legend of Zelda because Ganondorf is Demise reincarnated. Who's with me?

foxygrandpa

Smash Journeyman
Im not pmbr, but I think that they said that they can't change a character into a different one. Although they are the same according to zelda story line, I think they are too different for demise to be implemented as an alt costume. You should check around online and see if you can grab one from the vault or something though, because this is a cool idea, and chances are some other people think so too.

Yanoss1313

Smash Journeyman
no reason he has to be anything different from normal ganon, just a new model, i think it would work.

Xx KeNoH xX

Smash Rookie
I always thought it would be pretty cool with Demise over Ganondorf if much like how Samus has her beam swap taunt that Ganondorf's sword taunt switched into a sword moveset like Demise's in Skyward Sword. If not in Project M, I hope if Ganondorf/Demise is included in smash4.

I've heard people say that would make Ganon OP but if any of you are Street Fighter IV players you know Gen can switch stances (move sets) and he's one of the hardest characters to use and is low tier.

Yanoss1313

Smash Journeyman
I always thought it would be pretty cool with Demise over Ganondorf if much like how Samus has her beam swap taunt that Ganondorf's sword taunt switched into a sword moveset like Demise's in Skyward Sword. If not in Project M, I hope if Ganondorf/Demise is included in smash4.

I've heard people say that would make Ganon OP but if any of you are Street Fighter IV players you know Gen can switch stances (move sets) and he's one of the hardest characters to use and is low tier.
speaking of street fighter, ever noticed how similar Oni and Demise look, lends some credence to my old theory of Akuma = Gannondorf :D

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
that was actually really good, the only real thing that i'd like taken from it though is the second hit after warloch punch
Really? it's canonical (Twilight Princess move) and it actually makes the move semi-useful since it allows some mind games and allows you to edge guard with it better.

-Whiplash-

Smash Cadet
NNID
Silva-Silva
3DS FC
4527-7465-9250
I would much rather a great king of evil costume with the long hair or a melee based one.

If I wanted to play as akuma, I'd be playing UMVC3

xXSciophobiaXx

Smash Apprentice
I had a demise skin for ganondorf in 2.6 from the Brawl vault kc-mm forum place. He was fairly well done. Burning hair was kinda stiffish. I would be pretty stoked as I would feel like a PMBR demise skin would get a lot of use.

Top Bottom