• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GW Doubles

trusty

Smash Apprentice
I am a big PM and me lee guy. I don't own smash 4 but played some team friendlys at a PM tourney a few weeks ago. My friend and I are both hugely used to melee, brawl and PM GW and actually managed some games out of gamers who only play smash 4 using a double GW team. Any tips on using this as we head into a PM doubles bracket on Monday ? I think the weirdness of two game and watches served us well b

NouveauRétro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Royal_Bros.
Combo into hammer 24/7. Also use bair to approach less than you would in previous smashes, not as safe as it used to be, fair's safer now. Don't forget about dthrow's new properties and you should be able to do some awesome and damaging team combos. I recommend catching your partner's dthrow with bair-DJ bair or hammer if you're feeling lucky. Double bair will usually carry them really far away so you can briefly focus on the remaining opponent or go for gimping.

Top Bottom