• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halp!

Koga+

Boot
I am recording smash videos using a dvd recorder, it was a complicated process but i finally have the video on dvd and it plays back on any dvd player with no lag. Trying to edit the content of the dvd directly using the video editing program is creating a lag because it is reading off the dvd i believe. After looking around i found a flawless dvd ripper thats free, called DVDFab Decrypter and now the dvd files (vob) are on my hard drive. I can play these files fine with any dvd program i have without lag/quality problems. Now the stupid part, i am trying to convert the vob files on my hard drive to any format i can edit, preferably wmv and i have tried it using like 3 programs, only 1 of them produced video thats in sync with the audio and it has little white lines running across the video. This is like the last step i need to make HQ smash videos and it would be greatly appreciated if someone can help.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I too was wondering the same thing, to sum up his question what program do you use to convert vob files to wmv without audio video sync issues and no video quality loss?

Koga+

Boot
wow i am so dissapointed, i have tried many many programs since i posted this and i dont even care about the audio video sync issues anymore because im just gonna dub music over the footage anyway after editing. With that problem aside it would be really nice if someone could direct me to a program that converts my VOB files to any other format i can edit easier with like WMV, AVI, or MPEG without any video quality loss or speed difference. I just want high quality smash videos :(

Top Bottom