• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello, Nebraska smasher looking for improvement

Shibby_Chipmunk

Smash Rookie
Hello, I am a smash player that is looking to get into the competitive side of smash. I know i need alot of improvement but any help is welcomed. I mainly play P:M as a Diddy/Ness main. My main focus will be Smash 4 when it releases. Just signed up to see if i couldn't get better at the game and perhaps compete in future events.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Hiii welcome to Smashboards~

Really what I would recommend the most in terms of improving is going to tournies/monthlies/casual plays/etc. Getting to actually play with others in person is going to up your skill far more than any other method, imo. And looks like you are in luck too since I found this thread on the first page in your Regional Zone.

You can also try stopping by the Diddy or Ness boards as well if you have any questions about either character.

Good luck :)

Top Bottom