• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help/critiques?

Sodo

Smash Journeyman
So I just got around to getting PM and I'm absolutely loving it. It's hard to transition from Sm4sh to this but I can see myself definitely liking this game better. I'm on a four step process:

1. Fundamentals (spacing, reads, adapting to new gameplay)
2. Maining (character knowledge, preferences of playstyle, etc.)
3. Labbing (character training, character specific techs, secondary/pocket preferences)
4. Advanced Techniques (wavedashing, meteor canceling, etc.)

I figured this would be a good process to go through to become generally better at the game. Anyways, I'm terrible. I am just getting around to not airdodging every time I'm about to get comboed, but I just feel slow and indecisive compared to how I play in Sm4sh. I know this is normal, but is there any way I could get someone to take a look at some gameplay footage and tell me what I'm doing wrong, what I need to change, etc?

Top Bottom