• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help my zelda

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude, If you can somehow put a match where your fighing one on one then I can help you out with some tips.I cant give advice here with teams. I need to know how you do in a singles. put a singles match of your zelda here, then I can give tips. PM me if you want, I'll help you out as much as I can with tips and advice

darkatma

Smash Hero
Dude, If you can somehow put a match where your fighing one on one then I can help you out with some tips.I cant give advice here with teams. I need to know how you do in a singles. put a singles match of your zelda here, then I can give tips. PM me if you want, I'll help you out as much as I can with tips and advice
QTF
(quoted for truffe =]) that's 'truth'

TheGSF

Smash Cadet
yeah dawg, zelda got a sweet dash attack, and her uptilt and tilt moves are good G but the best thing for her dawg is to press down b, cause sheiks maddddd gangsta yo also when u commin back bro yo turn to zelda afta 2 jumpas an you get her teleport dawg its pretty much like 4 jumpas. it's pretty rad dawg.

D

Deleted member

try aiming on your attacks rather than throwing them out and relying on your opponent to be stupid enough to run into them.

You get shieldgrabbed way too much.

darkatma

Smash Hero
I thought it was okay

things you might want to work on are..

Sweetspotting the upB: just know when and where you should teleport to grab the ledge, when to go slightly above the ledge. the point is to keep yourself out of the air after the upB, since the lag of falling+landfall special lag is quite a lot

I noticed you had very nice DI on the first stock, you stayed alive against the dair at 120% with a hard right DI. All zeldas need great DI, so just practice a bit more and apply to all situations

Mow is right- you sorta spam a bit too much, try to be a bit more accurate, (watch Kawn, nearly all his bairs and fairs are sweetspotted)

Also, because of character height, dont use a rising fair from ground. you used it a few times, and it goes right over y.link's head, since he's short. preferably use rising bairs, which are 3 frames faster.

You use Nayru's too often. it works in some situations, but often it got you killed because it only reflects projectiles from zelda's torso to midriff. Meaning that often bombs and arrows can't be reflected that easily.

and don't taunt before the match is over. (the part where you taunted and let the y.link return)

Hope this helped

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
Your on your way, fine tune a couple things like sweet spotting and such and youll be alright. Top cat APPROVES!

sheikattack

Smash Cadet
Not bad at all, but you do need some work on sweetspotting. I have the same problem. Just keep practicing.

It's nice to see people playing as Zelda though.

Top Bottom