• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help Vs Grabs!

Xardov

Smash Rookie
Hey guys so I just recently picked up Project M 3.5 and I'm having quite a bit of fun. However, when playing against certain characters, like Marth or Falcon, I constantly get grabbed and I'm terrible at getting out of their combos. Once they land the grab, they just up throw me and keep tech-chasing me until I die. And I feel helpless while this happens. I need some help with this! Is it just me, or is it a problem any Fox has?

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Hey guys so I just recently picked up Project M 3.5 and I'm having quite a bit of fun. However, when playing against certain characters, like Marth or Falcon, I constantly get grabbed and I'm terrible at getting out of their combos. Once they land the grab, they just up throw me and keep tech-chasing me until I die. And I feel helpless while this happens. I need some help with this! Is it just me, or is it a problem any Fox has?
How are they even grabbing you? But uh, once they grab you, you need to have good combo Di, and mix up your tech options/defensive options, so you don't get blown up from a single grab.

Top Bottom