• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help with allis

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulse131

Smash Ace
hey, well now ive herd from multiple peeple 2 just chek out allisbrawl cuz this place is **** near dead, so first person 2 help me with everything gets a free digital cookie!! o.o

EDIT--wow, ok, made an account over on AiB, ya, u guys were right, ALOT of hotheads over there. yaaaaa....pretty sure im sticking with this here smashboards place. i hardly care if thats wher the majority of the link mains r, i prefer peeple being nice, which is wat i get here. ya, u guys totally kick a**.
zaborg2400@hotmail.com for email and/or msn.

pulse131

Smash Ace
Are they advertising the place to you via PM? If so, it's against forum rules.
they wernt advertising, its peeple on here advising it, and wont mention who but they said alot links mains moved over ther and i should chek it out, tis all.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
they wernt advertising, its peeple on here advising it, and wont mention who but they said alot links mains moved over ther and i should chek it out, tis all.
The first post imply's they were telling you to visit another forum because this one is dead.

That is advertising and we've had problems with this in the past.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It's not a problem if it's true, this place IS dead.
This issue is the adverting. When people agree to join here and check the box of stuff they agree to do that they never read, they check this box agreeing to abide by forums rules.

Which not advertising other forums is a rule.

In this case that it's just him stating a truth. My fault for assuming such, considering what has happened in the past.

:/

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I don't see what a single person can help with that all of these boards can't, so you should go ahead and post questions in the Q&A.

If you still feel 1on1 questions are needed, my email is under contact info in my profile, and you can PM/VM other users for their emails/a method to talk to them. Or, heck, someone might shoot you an email without you approaching them.

Good. Luck.

Incurable_Necrophile

Smash Apprentice
A single person?

AllisBrawl is where the actual Link community IS, Ndayday. You guys have like.. three people who know a little bit about Link, and Ano who actually does know things about Link. AllIsBRawl has a community full of Links who go to tournaments.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I was responding to pulse. As in, I'm assuming he wants someone to email/message him to answer his questions, when he could easily post them in the Q&A. I wasn't saying AiB = 1 person. I was saying 1 person < three people here on SWF.

And for the bajillionth (actual number) time, I've heard that story and the 54 sides of it a bajillion (actual number) times. I know about AiB, I've been around here since February.

pulse131

Smash Ace
this place certainly has more then 3 peeple that no sumthing about link, just, most not so active. ther is defentily more peeple here then redryu nydayday and myself. also, alot of peeple on allis used 2 on here, and/or does both, which is how i found out about it, never knew wat allisbrawl was til not even a week ago, wher as this place, ive known 4 years. in fact, this is just a new account simply cuz i 4got my old passwerd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom