• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with Squirtle

LanceStern

Smash Lord
I can't for the life of me figure out the Squirtle matchup.
1. He combos like crazy on the ground and his grab range is stupid
2. His aerials are stupid fast and have a LOT of priority, not to mention his uair combos like 4 times.
3. His hydroplaning is dumb too. I remember Edreese talkinga bout a bair strategy in the matchup thread but I must not be executing it right.

Anyone been playing PokeTrainers recently and have some tips? Raz, how did you do against Mata and Typh at E4J:Koga?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I remember that one time I played Steeler. It was just AWFUL. The little turtle thing was just spinning around and I had no idea what was happening. I just knew I was going to die.

I really just try to stall him out for two minutes. Grab release him across the stage to burn time, but otherwise treat him like Wario. Lotsa bair.

Top Bottom