• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Here's the keys - make a crossover fighter with [INSERT IP HERE].

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Well, rather annoyingly the image I provided (Edit: for the base roster) failed and I had to go back to fix it, and I couldn't re-upload it as a PDF, so I had to convert it to a JPG, overall a weird issue.

Anyway, after quite some time I made a 12-Character DLC Line-Up to follow up this roster; I've had this line-up for a long time but never made a visual for it until recently.
Let me know what y'all think!
I guess with all the hype around Stellar Blade finally being out (and good) I'll have to find some way to shove Eve into here lol

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
I’ve had an idea for a bit known as Marvel vs Capcom Multiverse. The whole gimmick of this game is that, like the Spiderverse films, every universe is in a different art style. This allows for a lot of creative options. As for the roster, starting with Capcom:
  • Ryu
  • Chun-Li
  • Akuma (if Capcom wants him as DLC replace with Rashid)
  • Juri (all taken from Street Fighter 6)
  • Morrigan (both Darkstalkers look closest to the Xrd Games, cartoony, but still anime)
  • Anita (post Darkstalkers 3, using her design from the PS2’s Darkstalkers Collection, and a moveset based around exorcisms)
  • Akira (Rival Schools, though due to sharing a universe would be updated to look realistic like the SF Cast, though I would personally want her to look like her SFV incarnation)
  • Leon
  • Lady Dimitriscu
  • Wesker (is actually from the original RE Universe, and this is acknowledged in game)
  • Mega Man X (animated like ArcSys)
  • Tron Bonne (low poly like the Legends games are iconic for)
  • Phoenix Wright
  • Franziska Von Karma (both look like the Ace Attorney Remasters)
  • Dante
  • Nero
  • Rajang
  • Strider (looks like a 90’s Anime)
  • Captain Commando (looks like a 90’s Superhero Cartoon)
  • Ruby Heart (looks like Bengus’ art for Marvel 2)

Anyways, As for Marvel, I’m going to list them per universe they’re from:
616, which looks most similar to Marvel 3
  • Captain America
  • Ms. Marvel
  • Hulk
  • Cable
  • Doctor Strange
  • Thor
  • Doctor Doom
  • Cable
The MCU, because let’s face it, it’s inevitable for this to get something in a new Versus game. Same realistic art style as the ones I don’t specify.
  • War Machine
  • Star Lord
  • Loki
  • Thanos
Spiderverse, using pretty much the same style as those films
  • Spider-Man (1610)
  • Spider-Man 2099
  • The Spot
Other Marvel Media
  • Venom (Tom Hardy)
  • Deadpool (Deadpool Movies)
  • Gambit (X-Men 97, aka the TV Show)
Not finalized yet, so assume they’re 616 for now
  • Wolverine
  • Magneto
  • Storm (the GOAT!)
I also have some ideas for DLC, including characters like Japanese Spider-Man and Linn Kurosawa, but besides them and a couple other ideas the DLC ain’t finalized.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
This probably looks pretty bad right after Faz's 3-man roster, but it's something I've been sat on for a minute, so maybe this is a good time to drop it.

Specifically? Sakurai's stated in the past that one of his major inspirations behind the Smash series was SNK's The King of Fighters, and this concept basically just asks the question of how Smash 64's roster would look if it also had 8 themed trios on the roster overall. Probably a little unrealistic, but I've kept specifically to stuff that exists during this era.

Looks a little weird? Well, let's delve into it.
  1. Team Mushroom Kingdom (consisting of Mario, Peach and Toad) is obviously the obligatory Mario-themed team. I felt that around this time, Luigi probably wouldn't have as much unique moveset potential - and Toad, being Peach's retainer, feels like a logical candidate.)
  2. Team Hyrulean Guard (consisting of Link, Zelda and Impa) is a Zelda-themed team based on Ocarina of Time. Obviously Link and Zelda are here, but also Impa, who I'd suggest would have a similar concept to Sheik in how she plays overall.
  3. Team Kanto (consisting of Pikachu, Charizard and Clefairy) is the obligatory Pokemon-themed team. Obviously Pikachu's here as the icon, but Charizard's also here as a box-art starter... and Clefairy, while a little weird, was originally planned for Smash 64 but replaced with Jigglypuff. Metronome could be such a cool move to work with, considering her Melee trophy!
  4. Team Treetop Trio (consisting of Donkey Kong, Lip and Yoshi) is our first team centred around uniting themes as opposed to just a franchise - specifically, characters associated with forests or jungles. It helps a lot that Donkey Kong and Yoshi are also Mario spinoffs, and then Lip's here as a forest fairy. Maybe Yoshi's connection to this is a little on the looser side, but he's still pretty attuned with nature, so I think it fits.
  5. Team Deep Space (consisting of Samus, Kirby and Fox) is our second "concept team", centred this time around space travellers, hence the lineup we have. I originally considered making this "Team Bounty Hunters" with Samus, Captain Falcon and Wolf, but I think this lineup is a little more iconic overall.
  6. Team Extreme Sports (consisting of Captain Falcon, Akari Hayami and Lark) is a funky little stand-in for KoF '94's Team American Sports, themed around Nintendo's different sports-themed franchises around this time. Well... sort of. Originally, Akari was joined by her brother Ryota, but this lineup instead represents F-Zero (which is considered a sport in-universe), 1080° is obviously centred around snowboarding, then Pilotwings on air sports. Note - Akari's design isn't based on Avalanche on the basis of that game not existing yet. It's based on Snowboarding.
  7. Team Trouble Kings (consisting of Bowser, Ganondorf and King Dedede) is inspired by the Brawl mission of the same name and lineup, with the uniting theme of the trio all being kings who are also villains in their home series. Dedede's probably the exception to this, but I think his more laid-back nature would really give him a neat personality to bounce off Bowser's and Ganondorf's more outright evil characterisations.
  8. Team Rivals (consisting of Wario, Meta Knight and Wolf) is loosely inspired by Kof '95's team of the same name in concept, but in practice, it differs pretty significantly. Wario's intended as a rival to Mario, Meta Knight to Kirby, and Wolf to Fox. Plus, I think their personalities would be pretty fun to play around with - Meta Knight's chivalry would bounce off Wario's greed and Wolf's slightly obsessive nature really well in my mind.
I actually had a lot of other ideas of how to line this up, both for concepts and characters, but this could be worse! Some of these, actually, were;
  • The aforementioned Team Bounty Hunters (Samus, Wolf and Captain Falcon), which pretty much got replaced with Deep Space because I felt it'd be a more iconic lineup.
  • Team Arcade Icons (Donkey Kong Jr., Little Mac, Wild Gunman), a team that stuck around for a while before I decided that the characters here would probably be more interesting if they appeared in a future title. Plus, Extreme Sports' more recent focus kind of replaced this group too.
  • Team Brawlers (A fighting-type Pokemon, Little Mac, and Sukapon), which was intended to be a team made of characters who actually fight in hand-to-hand combat. Ended up getting cut and replaced with Extreme Sports as a more interesting lineup. The Pokemon considered here were either Machamp, Hitmonchan or Poliwrath.
  • Team Pop Star, which would consist of the three included Kirby characters - though they ended up working better split across the cast, with Kirby in Deep Space, Dedede with the Trouble Kings, and Meta Knight with the Rivals.
  • Team Fantasy (Marth, Pit and Lip), a team originally planned with the loose theme of "fantasy". I didn't really feel this team gelled well due to a pretty vague, generalised theme, so this group effectively got replaced with Treetop Trio.
  • Team Super Brothers (Mario, Luigi and Wario), a weirder team that'd be themed around the three "plumbers" that exist in the main series thus far. That said, this didn't last long, and got effectively superceded with Mushroom Kingdom pretty quickly.
I might do another one of these for Melee at some point - it was a ton of fun! Also, as for the final boss... I mean, Master Hand works well, but I think Ridley would be a neat secret boss.
Sequel time! This sort of presumes a similar-ish release period to Melee but maintains the general basic same concepts as the last game - that is, characters who don't exist yet can't be included, but development isn't too much of a consideration. With that in mind, let's see what's changed...

There's obviously quite a few prominent changes here, including the addition of an additional team bringing our total to 9, so let's take a look at them.
  1. Team Mushroom Kingdom (Mario, Peach, Luigi) returns with Toad being replaced with a decloned Luigi, taking inspiration from a variety of sources. I'm not sure if we could actually pull from Luigi's Mansion quite yet, but I'd presume it's possible as a grab to really let the trio stand out. Otherwise, Mario and Peach remain from the previous lineup, and Toad's cut.
  2. Team League Lineup (Pikachu, Togepi, Charizard) is essentially a new flavour of last game's Team Kanto, this time with a remixed concept - basically, the idea is that all of these Pokemon are owned by a single trainer, hence it being their "League Lineup". Togepi effectively replaces Clefairy for a few reasons, partially because it can keep a few moves like Metronome, and also because it's a pretty prominent Pokemon in the anime and a Gen 2 rep.
  3. Team Pop Star (Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight) are finally assembled after being fragmented in the previous game, obviously all being connected by being Kirby characters who've worked together before in games like Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards.
  4. Team Legendary Heroes (Link, Isaac, Pit) is sort of a remixed interpretation of Team Fantasy, with the uniting theme of its members being fantasy-based heroes of some kind. The main Triforce Trio are split across teams this time around, and the choices of Isaac and Pit are as a promotional pick and a retro rep respectively.
  5. Team Deep Space (Samus, Captain Falcon, Fox) is slightly altered to replace Kirby with Team Extreme Sports' Captain Falcon, but otherwise remains as a pretty solid team theme. I considered including Olimar here, but I felt it'd be a little too soon to include him with Isaac already existing as a promotional pick.
  6. Team Forest Friends (Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Yoshi) is more specifically themed around Mario spinoffs this time around while maintaining the same forest/jungle theme overall. Diddy Kong's a new character who makes sense to pair with Donkey Kong, but replaces Lip in the process.
  7. Team Wisdom (Zelda, Marth, Mewtwo) is a team focused on the concept of "wisdom" - Zelda bears the Triforce of Wisdom, Marth is a skilled strategist, and Mewtwo is literally psychic. Marth was originally in Team Legendary Heroes, but given I wanted to include Mewtwo somewhere, I felt this lineup of intelligent strategists would make a lot of sense and lend to some fun interactions.
  8. Team Rivals (Wario, Meowth, Wolf) gets slightly remixed due to Meta Knight being in Team Pop Star, gaining Meowth as a result (who'd be intended as Pikachu's rival.) Plus, I think it'd be fun to have his personality inspired by the anime, as it'd again bounce really well off Wario and Wolf in my mind. And... it could be fun if Wario and Wolf have a bit of a grudge against Meta Knight for ditching them to join his own rival, Kirby, in Team Pop Star.
  9. Team Dark Despots (Bowser, Ganondorf, Ridley) is a slightly remixed interpretation of Team Trouble Kings, mostly because of Dedede also being in Team Pop Star, so I opted to replace him with a boss from the previous game - Ridley. Otherwise, the uniting theme of all of these characters being villainous is my main thought process... and come to think of it, it'd be interesting to see how Bowser reacts to working with these two incredibly evil characters.
Unfortunately, there's been a lot of cuts in the process - losing Toad, Impa, Clefairy, Lip, Akari and Lark - but I think their replacements - Luigi, Togepi, Isaac, Pit, Diddy Kong, Marth, Mewtwo, Meowth and Ridley - make up for this a little. Plus, a revolving lineup of teams seems like an interesting way to keep speculation fresh.

That being said, I'd also want to include a similar custom team system to the KoF series here, with certain character lineups still getting a unique team name and maybe even unique arcade mode endings. There's probably quite a lot of obvious ones to consider, but here's some;
  • Team Seven Stars (Mario, Peach, Bowser) - Themed after the trio's appearance in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.
  • Team Triforce Trio (Link, Zelda, Ganondorf) - Themed after the bearers of each piece of the Triforce - Courage, Wisdom, and Power.
  • Team Trouble Kings (Bowser, Ganondorf, King Dedede) - Returning from the previous game, all villains who are also kings.
  • Team Bounty Hunters (Samus, Captain Falcon, Wolf) - A trio of bounty hunters, or characters in similar occupations.
  • Team Rapid Racers (Mario, Captain Falcon, Diddy Kong) - All of them are icons of racing games - Mario Kart, F-Zero, and Diddy Kong Racing.
  • Team Royal Flush (Peach, King Dedede, Zelda) - A trio of (mostly) good-aligned royalty.
  • Team Strategist Soldiers (Pit, Marth, Ganondorf) - A team of characters who all hold high-ranking positions in a military force.
  • Team Lizard League (Charizard, Yoshi, Ridley) - Characters who are either dragons or dinosaurs.
  • Team Pesky Plumbers (Mario, Luigi, Wario) - An unlikely trio of "plumbers", even if Wario doesn't technically fill that role.
There's probably a few fun combinations I've not thought of, but these are just some that come to mind! Also, with Ridley now being in a playable state, I'd suggest that this game's secret boss could probably be Marx, from Kirby Super Star. He's got a similar space-based origin and theming, but I also think he'd be a lot of fun to fight against. (Obviously, Master Hand returns too.)

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
right then a while ago i did a Mickey Mouse roster and I'd said I'd do similar for another pair of characters

so here's the Bugs Bunny Fighter
  1. Bugs Bunny
  2. Basketball Bugs
  3. Conductor Bugs
  4. Daffy Bugs
  5. Baseball Bugs
  6. Big Chungus
  7. Matador Bugs
  8. Figaro Bugs
  9. Sabretooth Rabbit
  10. Baby Bugs
  11. Marley Bugs
  12. White Hare
  13. Jack-Wabbit
  14. Ace Bunny
  15. Superman Bugs
  16. Fred Jones Bugs
  17. Lego Bugs
  18. Buster Bunny
  19. Bugs in Drag (just with a tone of alts based on his dragging up)
  20. Hunter Bugs

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
right then a while ago i did a Mickey Mouse roster and I'd said I'd do similar for another pair of characters

so here's the Bugs Bunny Fighter
  1. Bugs Bunny
  2. Basketball Bugs
  3. Conductor Bugs
  4. Daffy Bugs
  5. Baseball Bugs
  6. Big Chungus
  7. Matador Bugs
  8. Figaro Bugs
  9. Sabretooth Rabbit
  10. Baby Bugs
  11. Marley Bugs
  12. White Hare
  13. Jack-Wabbit
  14. Ace Bunny
  15. Superman Bugs
  16. Fred Jones Bugs
  17. Lego Bugs
No Buster Bunny? :crying:
(The Tiny Toons one, not the Arthur one)
/jk

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Created a 70-man roster for the next game, and another roster full of character that I wanted to put on the 70-man roster
Decided to go ahead and try this again, but with more of a focus: 15 cuts and 20 newcomers.
  1. Dr. Mario
  2. Piranha Plant
  3. Young Link
  4. Dark Samus
  5. Wolf
  6. Pichu
  7. Squirtle
  8. Ivysaur
  9. Lucas
  10. Roy
  11. Chrom
  12. Lucina
  13. Corrin
  14. Richter
  1. Waluigi
  2. Toad
  3. Dixie Kong
  4. Rauru
  5. Raven Beak
  6. Bandana Waddle Dee
  7. Magolor
  8. Meowscarada
  9. Sigurd
  10. Oatchi
  11. K.K. Slider
  12. Noah & Mio
  13. Octoling
  14. Officer Howard
  15. Ring Fit Trainee
  16. Bubbles
  17. Alucard
  18. Dr. Eggman
  19. Chun-Li
  20. Crash Bandicoot
(Italics bold denotes newcomers)

Mario​
Luigi​
Peach​
Daisy​
Bowser​
Bowser Jr.​
Rosalina & Luma​
Wario​
Waluigi
Toad
Yoshi​
Donkey Kong​
Diddy Kong​
Dixie Kong
King K. Rool​
Link​
Zelda​
Sheik​
Ganondorf​
Toon Link​
Rauru
Samus​
Zero Suit Samus​
Ridley​
Raven Beak
Kirby​
King Dedede​
Meta Knight​
Bandana Waddle Dee
Magolor
Fox​
Falco​
Pikachu​
Charizard​
Jigglypuff​
Mewtwo​
Lucario​
Greninja​
Incineroar​
Meowscarada
Ness​
Captain Falcon​
Ice Climbers​
Marth​
Sigurd
Ike​
Robin​
Byleth​
Mr. Game & Watch​
Pit​
Dark Pit​
Palutena​
Olimar​
Oatchi
R.O.B.​
Villager​
Isabelle​
K.K. Slider
Wii Fit Trainer​
Little Mac​
Shulk​
Pyra & Mythra​
Noah & Mio
Duck Hunt​
Inkling​
Octoling
Min Min​
Officer Howard
Ring Fit Trainee
Bubbles
Snake​
Simon​
Alucard
Sonic​
Dr. Eggman
Bayonetta​
Joker​
Mega Man​
Ryu​
Ken​
Chun-Li
PAC-MAN​
Kazuya​
Cloud​
Sephiroth​
Hero​
Banjo & Kazooie​
Steve​
Terry​
Sora​
Mii Fighters​
Wolf (DLC Fighter #1)​
Crash Bandicoot (DLC Fighter #2)​
Aigis (DLC Fighter #3)​
Iori Yagami (DLC Fighter #4)​
Rayman (DLC Fighter #5)​
2B (DLC Fighter #6)​
Lloyd Irving (DLC Fighter #7)​
Shantae (DLC Fighter #8)​
RANDOM​

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Looking back on this, here’s my most recent attempt at making an SSB roster had started today.

:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultyoshi::ultbowser::ultdk::ultwario:
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultvillager::ultisabelle::ultinkling:(DJ Octavio):ultsamus:
:ultminmin:ultkirby::ultolimar::ultmiifighters::ultchrom:(Noah)
:ultfox::ultpikachu::ultcharizard::ultsonic::ultpacman:
Reasons
I’ll start off with Mario, Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing, and Splatoon as they are Nintendo’s primary franchises (barring Pokemon, but I’ll get to that later). For these franchises, I could see them all having at least two or three fighters, Super Mario gets the original Mario
Party playable cast and Bowser, Legend of Zelda gets at least two of the triforce, Animal Crossing gets Villager and Isabelle given their prominence and appearance in Mario Kart 8, and Splatoon gets Inkling and DJ Octavio in this scenario.
Next, I’ll go into relevant franchises that somewhat hinge on SSB’s history. In this case, I’d assume at least Pikmin, Metroid, Kirby, and Mii would be represented with a playable fighter.
Now, I’ll go into the more complex series: Fire Emblem and Pokemon. In the case of Fire Emblem, I still think Balzing sword and Sacred Stones would be released internationally based on Advance Wars’ sales, but I think that Telius snd Shadow Dragon would be Japanese exclusive as the GBA games would’ve fared worse without Melee. I still think Awakening would’ve saved the series as its success didn’t seem to hinge of Brawl or For. In this case, I’ll choose Chrom or Lucina, who would probably be the closest thing to a mascot.
For Xenoblade, it seems that it’s success was mostly independent of SSBFor, so I’ll keep a character here. I’ll make a guess and say that they’ll go with a newer character, and I’ll choose Noah.
For the last fighter, I’ll choose Min Min as I think Nintendo would want to show off ARMS.
In the case of Pokemon, I’d think The Pokemon Company would want to wait before allowing any pokemon to join the roster at first.
DLC: DLC is a risky move, but I think this list of 5 fighters would work well.
Fox gives a dormant, yet historically significant franchise a chance.
Depending on the success of this game, I think the Pokemon Company would be open to DLC, and I’ll have Pikachu and Charizard as a packaged deal here.
To help build third party relationships, Sonic and Pac-Man join.

Also, I thought it would be cool to hypothesize what would’ve happened if Melee was ported to the Wii. In this case, I’m assuming the Melee port would only contain online compatibility and bug fixes.

:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultrosalina::ultyoshi::ultdk::ultdiddy:
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultsheik::ultyounglink::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultmarth::ultwario:
:ultpikachu::ultcharizard::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultfox::ultfalco::ultness::ultfalcon:
:ultvillager::ultolimar::ultgnw::ultpacman::ultsonic::ultmiifighters:
This one was kind of weird to approach as I don’t know exactly how obscure franchises would be approached here. In this case, Melee had 26 fighters, and I do not imagine more than 10 newcomers, so I’ll give myself 30 fighters (treating Mii Fighters as 1).
Starting with cuts, I assume that at least Dr. Mario, Roy, Pichu, and Ice Climbers will be cut. The first three would likely be low priority, and it‘s been documented that Ice Climbers don’t work on the 3DS. In terms of other cuts, I’m only unsure about Jigglypuff and Mewtwo. I’ll exclude them for now as I don’t know if Mewtwo’s code was still unusable outside of Melee, and Jigglypuff would probably be low priority.
From the Legend of Zelda, I guess that all Melee fighters will return as Ocarina of Time was relevant again, and I don’t see Sheik getting cut if they already made a lot of work before splitting the transforming gimmick.
In terms of newcomers, I think the selection will mostly be simple: Wario, Diddy Kong, King Dedede, Charizard (I think Pokemon Company would want this), Villager, Olimar, Mii Fighters, Sonic, Pac-Man.
As the last newcomer, I think I could see Rosalina join.
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultrosalina::ultbowserjr::ultyoshi::ultdk::ultdiddy::ultwario:
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultsheik::ultyounglink::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultmarth::ultchrom::ultfalcon::ultness:
:ultpikachu::ultcharizard::ultmewtwo::ultgreninja::ultjigglypuff::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight::ultfox::ultfalco:
:ultvillager::ultolimar::ulticeclimbers::ultgnw::ultpacman::ultsonic::ultryu::ultbayonetta::ultmiifighters:
:ultroy::ultcloud::ultinkling::ultmegaman::ultcorrin:
In this case, I don’t really see much of a need to cut anyone as the characters are prominent enough to stay or have been series staples at this point. In terms of additions, I’ll guess that Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, and Ice Climbers return. For newcomers, I’d guess that Bowser Jr., Chrom, Meta Knight, Greninja, Ryu, and Bayonetta join.
As DLC is a risky move, I don’t think there’d be many characters (I’ll give myself 5). Roy is there to give a preliminary test. I think Mega Man’s requests may be more apparent at this point. Inkling and Corrin are here for promotional reasons.
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultbowser::ultdoc::ultrosalina::ultbowserjr:(Toad):ultyoshi::ultdk::ultdiddy::ultkrool:
:ultlink::ultzelda::ultsheik::ultyounglink::ultganondorf::ultsamus::ultridley::ultmarth::ultroy::ultchrom::ultcorrin::ultwario:
:ultpikachu::ultcharizard::ultmewtwo::ultgreninja::ultjigglypuff::ultincineroar::ultkirby::ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight::ultfox::ultfalco::ultness:
:ultvillager::ultisabelle::ultfalcon::ultolimar::ulticeclimbers::ultgnw::ultinkling::ultpacman::ultsonic::ultryu::ultmegaman::ultcloud:
:ultbayonetta::ultmiifighters::ultjoker::ulthero2::ultbanjokazooie::ult_terry::ultbyleth::ultminmin:ultsteve::ultsephiroth::ultmythra::ultkazuya:

For convenience, I’m just going to assume that Everyone is Here is implemented. For newcomers, I guess that Toad, King K. Rool, Ridley, Incinoroar?, Isabelle, and Simon join.
For DLC, I guess Nintendo would choose similar newcomers to what actually happened, but I don’t think the Sora instance would’ve happened.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
My attempt at a new MvC game roster
  1. Adam Warlock
  2. Ant Man & Wasp
  3. Blade
  4. Black Panther
  5. Captain America
  6. Daredevil
  7. Deadpool
  8. Doctor Doom
  9. Doc Ock
  10. Doctor Strange
  11. Dormammu
  12. Ghost Rider
  13. Hawkeye
  14. Hulk
  15. Invisible Woman
  16. Iron Man
  17. Juggernaut
  18. Loki
  19. Magik
  20. Magneto
  21. Pheonix
  22. Rocket Raccoon
  23. Sentinel
  24. Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
  25. Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
  26. Storm
  27. Thanos
  28. Thor
  29. Venom
  30. Wolverine
  1. Akuma
  2. Amaterasu
  3. Arthur
  4. Chun-Li
  5. Dante
  6. Dr. Wily
  7. Frank West
  8. Jill Valentine
  9. Juri
  10. Leon S. Kennedy
  11. Lord Raptor
  12. Luke
  13. Mega Man (Classic)
  14. Mike Haggar
  15. Monster Hunter
  16. Morrigan
  17. Nemesis
  18. Nero
  19. Nina (Breath of Fire)
  20. Oichi
  21. Pheonix Wright
  22. Rashid
  23. Ryu
  24. Sigma
  25. Spencer
  26. Strider
  27. Vergil
  28. Viewtiful Joe
  29. Zangief
  30. Zero

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
as some of you know the dissdia series was originally going to be a KH rather than FF. so here's a roster based on that idea using the heroes and villain format

Kingdom Hearts Dissdia
  1. Sora
  2. Xemnas
  3. Riku
  4. Ansem
  5. Aladdin
  6. Jafar
  7. Hercules
  8. Hades
  9. Peter Pan
  10. Captain Hook
  11. Prince Philip
  12. Maleficent
  13. Beast
  14. Gaston
  15. Ariel
  16. Ursula
  17. Jack Skellington
  18. Oogie Bogie
  19. Mulan
  20. Shan Yu
  21. Simba
  22. Scar
  23. King Mickey
  24. Pete
That’s more than the original dissidia but who cares?

Last edited:

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
as some of you know the dissdia series was originally going to be a KH rather than FF. so here's a roster based on that idea using the heroes and villain format

Kingdom Hearts Dissdia
  1. Sora
  2. Xemnas
  3. Riku
  4. Ansem
  5. Aladdin
  6. Jafar
  7. Hercules
  8. Hades
  9. Peter Pan
  10. Captain Hook
  11. Prince Philip
  12. Maleficent
  13. Beast
  14. Gaston
  15. Ariel
  16. Ursula
  17. Jack Skellington
  18. Oogie Bogie
  19. Mulan
  20. Shan Yu
  21. Simba
  22. Scar
  23. King Mickey
  24. Pete
That’s more than the original dissidia but who cares?
Goes a bit hard on disney characters when I'd personally assume they'd lean more on their original characters

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Goes a bit hard on disney characters when I'd personally assume they'd lean more on their original characters
well the reason it was changed to FF was cause Nomura didn’t like the idea of Disney characters fighting so it sounded like the idea was mostly Disney. plus the heroes vs villains thing works better with the Disney characters as at the time there weren’t as many connections back then

BowserKing

Smash Lord
New roaster for SpongeBob’s 25th year anniversary

SpongeBob: Brawl in Bikini Bottom
Roaster
1.SpongeBob
2.Patrick
3.Squidward
4.Sandy
5.Mr.Krabs
6.Plankton (with suit)
7.Larry
8.Mrs Puff
9.Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy
10.Bubble Bass
11.Pearl
12.Karen
13.Squillium
14.Flying Dutchman
15.Fred
16.DoodleBob
17.Squidina
18.Man-Ray
19.Mystery
20.Old Man Jenkins

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
I would make a Marvel VS Capcom roster,but in 2-Man,similar to The King of Fighters and FazDude's and KneeOf Justice99's Smash 3-Man roster

Capcom Side

1. Ryu and Ken
2. Chun-Li and Cammy
3. M. Bison and Sagat
4. Morrigan and Lilith
5. Felicia and Jon Talbain
6. Dimitri and Pyron
7. Leon and Jill
8. Albert Wesker and Nemesis
9. Dante and Vergil
10. Lady and Trish
11. X and Zero
12. Cody and Haggar
13. Arthur and Firebrand
14. Asura and Amaterasu
15. Frank West and Ada Wong

Marvel Side

1. Iron Man and Captain America
2. Hulk and Thor
3. Spider-Man (Peter Parker) and Miles Morales
4. Cyclops and Wolverine
5. Black Panther and Storm
6. Star-Lord and Gamora
7. Drax and Rocket & Groot
8. Green Goblin and Doctor Doom
9. Deadpool and Cable
10. Mr. Fantastic and Human Torch
11. Daredevil and Punisher
12. Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) and Ms. Marvel (Kamala Kahn)
13. Moon Knight and Ghost Rider
14. Thanos and Kang
15. Venom and Carnage

Cross Sides

1. Princess Devilotte and Peni Parker
2. Sigma and Ultron
3. Luke and Iron Fist
4. Tessa and Doctor Strange
5. Blade and Lord Raptor

Top Bottom