• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, Everyone.

Blitzwing

Smash Cadet
My name is Blitzwing (Named after the Transformers character), and I'd like to introduce myself to the site.

Been playing the series ever since Brawl, and the game blew me away. Played Smash 4, loved it. And Smash Ultimate is probably the greatest game ever made.

I enjoy other video games. Especially the Sonic series, which is one of my earliest gaming memories.

I was raised mostly around Xbox, but I also enjoy Nintendo and Playstation games.

In terms of characters I enjoy. Wario, Mario, Luigi, Palutena, and Meta Knights are characters who are very fun to me in Ultimate. Especially Wario.

I hated the Newcomers to Smash Ultimate, hot take I know. But, seeing Banjo come to the game made me so happy. Yes, not even Sora can make me excited. I'm petty, I know. It's always been personal attachment to me.

Check my profile for characters I personally want to see in the game, lol.

Can't wait to meet everyone else on the boards.

Top Bottom