• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey guys

JCav

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'd just like to get back up to speed and tell you guys where I've been for like a year. It prolly wasn't a big deal, but I'll make a thread about it. Ish you can close it after a while. Well for starters, I'd like to get back into this game, I feel kinda bad to all you guys, I just kinda stopped posting after I made my 1000th post. I never intended it to be that way, but going to tournies around where I live were just too much money and not enough experience. My biggest problem was that my friends and I never got to play enough people consistently. We're good playing against the two characters that we do, but that's about it.

So now, I'd like to play a little more, but I don't know what kind of contributions I will have to you guys anymore.

So I guess, in the past year, what have I missed? What's new? I missed you guys :(

and I have found a useless little tactic , if I get it down maybe I'll post a vid but don't hype it up. Just cool looking useless stuff that you may already know how to do :)

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
It's all good, life catches up to you sometimes y'know? It's hard to actively stay in Brawl, especially when your scene is small/detached from other scenes. And don't worry, I'm sure that contributing won't be an issue ;D

As for what you've missed, there have been a bunch of new discoveries, very few of which affect Wolf imo. D3 now has a legit infinite via buffered reverse pivot grabs, platform cancelling is something to pay attention to on SV because it makes it harder to platform camp safely against CG-ers, and... yeah, idk, that's all I have off the top of my head lol, others can help me out on this one :p

Useless tactics? My favorite :D lol cool stuff is the best though, so let us know when you get that video up :)

:059:

rsr2

Smash Lord
Well maybe we can play sometime. If you don't live to far from where I live, maybe we can arrange something. I am new wolf player, I started coming on the forums a little bit before MLG Columbus to learn more on how to play. So if we ever play, I will get destroyed but whatevs :D

rsr2

Smash Lord
It's starting to pick up imo. When I first came around, there was none for a couple months until people in the Big MI Discussion tbread were like, we need tournaments. So now there are more :D Like over the past few months there have been progressively more and more which is great :D

Top Bottom