• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How does his inhale work?

Mike87

Smash Ace
Dedede's movelist has been added to his profile and his normal special attack is Inhale, would it copy a characters abilty, like Kirby? or would he just spit the character back out?

Sailyfee

Smash Apprentice
From what I recall in the previous Kirby games, he sucks you up and spits you back out.

OR it can possibly just bring you closer to DeDeDe so that he can pummel you. Much like Kirby's Throw technique in Amazing Mirror.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Dedede never copied any abilities when he inhaled anyone. I'm assuming that he just spits his foes and they'll take damage whenever they hit a wall.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
I'll post all I know about it.

- Strength/force has had conflicting reports. One person said its beastly because of its force and strength and another is its lame and weak, not diffrent much at all from Kirbys.
- Can move with people in his mouth like Kirby can
- Can inhale his waddle dees and spit them out as star missiles
- Has been reported that he can inhale items like capsules and spit them out

Desruprot

Smash Lord
he sucks them out and spits 'em, the best way to compromise on the super strong/weak, is that is does regular damadge...

Top Bottom