• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how many frames do you have dacus with snake?

Braverman

Smash Rookie
ok so i can dacus with snake just fine but people are asking me how many frames do you have to imput the dacus with snake? and that i do not know. also the pm dev team said that dacus is going to be a 2 frame window for everyone in 3.5 is snakes dacus window less than 2 frames or more than 2 frames?

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
You have 1-2 frames to input the DACUS. So it won't be get any harder to use.

Last edited:

FlashingFire

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Snake's DACUS is a 2-frame input window in version 3.02. Currently, if you use Z to DACUS, this tightens things to 1 frame, but that will not be the case in 3.5.

Btw, a simple question like this probably doesn't require its own thread. You could probably get it answered easily enough in the Snake general discussion.

EDIT: I just realized that there isn't one single thread that's obviously the general discussion thread. I guess the discussion about Snake in 3.5 might be the place to ask stuff like this in the future.

Last edited:
Top Bottom