• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to do Mario's Up Air to Dunk?

Artmastercorey

Smash Journeyman
Ive seen in tournaments Mario being able to do 2 up airs to a dunk on edge of stage pretty consistently. Im not understanding how exactly you get this setup to work? I cant seem to get in range for a dunk after a second up Air . Do you fast fall the 2nd upair or what exactly so you can get the dunk easier?

I wish character guides was a thing again : )

Last edited:

up-throw_up-air

Smash Rookie
I believe that you have to first of all be in the % range for the combo, so what, 30-50 ish? At around there you can also down throw to up air. I believe you have to hold backwards a little bit to connect the (second) up air into fair.

Artmastercorey

Smash Journeyman
Ah I see thank you for your reply!
I believe that you have to first of all be in the % range for the combo, so what, 30-50 ish? At around there you can also down throw to up air. I believe you have to hold backwards a little bit to connect the (second) up air into fair.
Ah I see, thank you for your reply!

Top Bottom