• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to Get Rid of the Nade

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
  1. Have Popo buffer a down throw
  2. Have Nana Grab
  3. Have Popo pick up the grenade with A and then instantly press up on the C-stick
  4. Aa soon as you press up on the C-Stick press down so Nana does a D-throw
  5. Walk up with Popo and grab to start your chain grab

What happens?

1. Popo Gives Snake to Nana
  2. Popo instantly picks up the nade and throws it upward
  3. As Popo is throwing the nade Nana pummels Snake once and then instantly D-throws

Snake has two options:

1. Either Snake will ground break from Nana and you can walk up and grab him with Popo(Since she pummeled him)
  2. Or Nana will D-throw him and you can walk up and grab him
  3. :cool:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
GIMR, could you frame test and see how many mashable frames there are/ window of opportunity to execute all of the down throw > nade throw > regrab, etc.

Curious but Lazy atm

And we never had our discussion about Belay OoS =[

lain

Smash Master
I actually figured out Meep's legitable way to counter nades while playing with people in my hotel room the other day. SO SEXY.

Although, a lot of snakes tend to stay near the ledge after I do it so you can't do the grab release to grab thing.

Top Bottom