• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to SDi Limit Cross Slash

GerudoKong

Smash Apprentice
I really need to know how to do this, one Cloud person at my locals goes for this move off stage when people are recovering and I see them die at 40

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
You don't.

The first two hits have 0.0 SDI multipliers and the third hit has 0 hitlag, making SDIing them impossible. Hit 4 doesn't have enough hitlag for even TAS level SDI to get you to safety before the 5th hit kills you.

You have a chance to tech roll out onstage if you're above Cloud and get spiked by the first two hits, otherwise if that first hit lands all you can do is DI in and pray.

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
There's no way to SDI out of his Limit Cross Slash. I think there is a way SDI out of his F-smash (I've seen Nairo and a couple of others do it.) You can also jump out of his Cross Slash from Mid - High percents.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
There's no way to SDI out of his Limit Cross Slash. I think there is a way SDI out of his F-smash (I've seen Nairo and a couple of others do it.) You can also jump out of his Cross Slash from Mid - High percents.
Fsmash doesn't allow you to SDI the first hit at all and it barely does anything on hit 2. Hit 2 just has a bad angle and too much knockback so it falls apart with rage.

Sir Lancelot

Smash Cadet
I think what Lavani said with fsmash applies to dsmash as well, it's not SDI-able to my knowledge, but rage (and probably the very outside hitboxes) make it inconsistent, causing some times where a character just falls out, unfortunately (or not lol)

Last edited:
Top Bottom