• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

How to Space the Invisible Bomb Glitch

TrollBloxia

Smash Rookie
TrollBloxia submitted a new guide:

How to Space the Invisible Bomb Glitch - invisible bomb glitch super smash bros

While the invisible bomb glitch isn't new, my method to spacing is unless you can link me to a creditor. Throw three bombs at each other. Count of the detonations and pick up the bomb a frame before it goes Ka-BOom. It's a fun trick to show off at an event. Cough!*Smash of Ages*
Read more about this guide...

Technical_Knockout

Smash Apprentice
nice technique: looks cool & easy to do... might be a little too slow to use in a match though?

my first post on smashboards was my own invisible bomb glitch method... i toss, initial dash to a stop, roll & pick up as the 3rd pulse starts. star king pointed out that the roll is unnecessary, but i find that the timing seems easier if i leave it in:

i wonder if the roll puts you farther away from the explosion, giving you an extra frame to react or something? maybe i'm just used to my own way... is there only one frame to pick it up on anyways? can someone check please?

Last edited:

TrollBloxia

Smash Rookie
nice technique: looks cool & easy to do... might be a little too slow to use in a match though?

my first post on smashboards was my own invisible bomb glitch method... i toss, initial dash to a stop, roll & pick up as the 3rd pulse starts. star king pointed out that the roll is unnecessary, but i find that the timing seems easier if i leave it in:

i wonder if the roll puts you farther away from the explosion, giving you an extra frame to react or something? maybe i'm just used to my own way... is there only one frame to pick it up on anyways? can someone check please?
The frame window was just a guestimate. It could still be a single frame though.

Top Bottom