• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to unlock Oufits

JCKane

Smash Rookie
NNID
JCKane
3DS FC
2664-3074-5474
Ok, I've searched through this thread searching for a topic of how do you unlock all outfits. Saw one on hats and others that didn't show anything. Now I have all Outfits on my 3DS game except for the Fighter Suit. Which is annoying because it's 1 of 3 unlockables that I really wanted (so it's not a completionist thing but I want to use it.) in fact already have which ones I'm using it on and am using it on my Wii U version. Yes I know you can transfer mii's but apparently that's limited and I hate seeing the default mii on the match up. Plus you can't adjust the transferred miis.

anyways, if you know of any tips or anything for unlocking Mii outfits, please let me know. If just for the Fighter Suit, that works too.

If there's a thread plz link me to it.

Now for a few things on it since eh.

Anyways, I've been mainly doing Classic, and to be honest, I hate Smash run when it comes to unlocking items. Sure techincally takes me like 5-20 minutes or so to do 1 classic mode. and about 5-7 minutes for Smash Run. But honestly, it's so unconstant that it's annoying. As in, in Smash Run, you first have to find a red wrench bag. Once found you're not even garunteed to get said item. I mean I once got like 5+ bags, got 1st in the final battle... and only got 3 things.

Top Bottom