• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hyrule Temple related stages gone?

Luigi Smash Master

Smash Cadet
looking at all the stages from brawl, they are all pretty much linear and made up of platforms. Im hoping to get some insurance with fully formed stages like hyrule temple and the other wacky stages from melee. Hopefully the castle siege underground grants my wish :grin:

on a sidenote: does anyone know if they will include past stages like melee?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I'm not to sure about seeing Hyrule Temple (I wishing it does coming back) but I do believe Sakurai will bring back some stages like melee but maybe with some tweaks like Pokemon Stadium for instance

Tromboy

Smash Cadet
Yeah... Those kinds of stages are cool and they should come back. BTW, we can't possibly know if there will be past stages because we haven't played the game. We can only guess.

Whoops, double post FTL

Tromboy

Smash Cadet
Yeah... Those kinds of stages will cool and I hope they return. BTW, we can't possibly know whether or not there are past stages because we haven't played the game. We can only guess.

Snakey

Smash Cadet
It's hard to know what they will include, but many stages makes the game much more exciting. Hyrule Temple was one of my favourites, especially the underground area where you can get your damage really high without flying off the stage (you always seem to bounce right back!)

I guess they have to keep some secrets about what's going to be in ssbb before they release it!

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Hyrule Temple was one of my least favored stages. My friends would cheaply use the bottom area, known as the "Death Zone". You can rarely f***ing DIE down there, and its so huge. Runners paradise. I hope Hyrule Castle crumbles again like in OoT. Great Bay? So-So. Middle platform was basically a landing AND launching pad to throw against the underside of and die.

Hyrule's town square or something like a dungeon's main lobby would be an awsome idea IMO. Like forest/fire/water dungeon themed. [/EndZeldaNerdMoment]

monty06

Smash Ace
i would like hyrule to return i liked playing multiplayers games on it and doing the race track on it. it was fun to play on. i think it would look really good on the wii.

Chaos Paladin

Smash Journeyman
i hope hyrule stays that was my fav to play at T_T but big blue was my fav one because of how cool/ unique it is

Sanjuinuthus

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Temple is one of my least favorite stages. My friends would ALWAYS pick that bloody stage. It just got me really fed up. They would always turn off the items too....ugh.

Luigi Smash Master

Smash Cadet
It's hard to know what they will include, but many stages makes the game much more exciting. Hyrule Temple was one of my favourites, especially the underground area where you can get your damage really high without flying off the stage (you always seem to bounce right back!)

I guess they have to keep some secrets about what's going to be in ssbb before they release it!
YES! haha that was one of my favorite parts. the thrill of pressing R before hitting the wall and my opponent groaning sayin "not again" after i racked up +400... hyrule is my fav stage

IllidR

Smash Champion
Well we won't know if there will be Hyrule-ish stages in the game, but knowing Sakurai I'd say there will be a couple of stages like this. I also hope he brings back the old Hyrule.

monty06

Smash Ace
i prefer the old hyrule to melees one because you get all the newbs camping at the bottom. i would like to see a whole new hyrule it would look good with all the updated graphics.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
Me and my friend enjoy Hyrule Temple, we have "Blood Matches" in the bottem area with Link and Marth. Very fun matches.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
It's clear that the actual GOOD stages can make it into Brawl, and not labelled "past" because it seems pretty clear that Pokemon Stadium is an official Brawl level.

My Melee level wishlist:
Fountain of Dreams
err....Pokemon Stadium..
um....Final Destination...
Wow, I don't care if any of those stages come back, I just realized this. I've had an epiphany!

IllidR

Smash Champion
It's clear that the actual GOOD stages can make it into Brawl, and not labelled "past" because it seems pretty clear that Pokemon Stadium is an official Brawl level.

My Melee level wishlist:
Fountain of Dreams
err....Pokemon Stadium..
um....Final Destination...
Wow, I don't care if any of those stages come back, I just realized this. I've had an epiphany!
There has to be one Final Destination-esque stage in there.

Top Bottom