• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i (5150) called it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned via Administration
i told everyone b4 these vids came out "i think dedede will have a dthrow chaingrab as well". and guess what? he DOES. gg im a prophet. btw this is not a joke topic this is for real.

BTW im going to be the best ddd player alive no one will even be close to my lazy ***.

finalark

SNORLAX
Yeah well, I called DeDeDe and Diddy when Brawl was announced (seriously), so there.

J/k J/k. So what's the point of this thread?

shinzou

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty sure this is everything a joke topic would be. 5150 chain grab... i dun think so.... urs was the inhale one... which is non exsistant :p

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
BTW im going to be the best ddd player alive no one will even be close to my lazy ***.
dood.
shaddup.

or something...just dont speak
every word you says has arrogance bleeding out of it like a 13 year old girl on her first peroid

i dont CARE if you guessed that jfk was going to be assassinated, and i dont care if you guessed AIDS was gonna be an epidemic, i just dont care much at all!

^_^

it is 430 am, and i am tired...

LuLLo

Smash Ace
5150, why do you want your name to be used SO badly?
Why do you claim that you will be the best D3 player out there?
WHY OH WHY DO YOU BOTHER US WITH SUCH QUESTIONS?!?!

Words don't mean anything, first prove yourself and THEN, when you've finally reached the Johto League, and beat the Elite Four, and have catched ALL Pokémon, and are a Pokémon master.....THEN you can call yourself the best....now go sit in a corner and slap yourself, silly monkey!!

saratos

Smash Apprentice
Hahaha. Joke thread. I have seen the other posts made by this guy, and the intellegence levels were way higher than this.

LonelyBunnyDude

Smash Rookie
hmmm best dedede player in the world? well if you havent imported a copy of brawl from japan/ got a japan wii to play it, then u are pretty much screwed, theres bound to be some other ******* out there that lives in japan and is training to be the best Dedede player right this second

j00t

Smash Champion
Well, 5150 is in the Dedede threads. That means I will never tread in this dark part of the SB again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom