• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I can't decide

MrHakuchu

Smash Rookie
NNID
PikminHaku
Hello my fellow Olimar Mains. I've got a problem. A big one. I can't decide how is going to be my Secondary. I've got Problems with Rosalina, Yoshi and Sheik. Do you have any advice on this topic? Besides learning the MU? You can suggest every character but pleas why this character is good against any one of the MUs I mentioned above. I'm looking forward to your answers.
With greetings to all of you.
Haku c:

koken

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kokenz
About those 3, the only awful MU is against Sheik.
You can succeed against Rosalina and Yoshi, may be hard but it can be done.

I don't have many problems against Rosalinas and Yoshis with Marth, but those are just friendlies so don't take my word as a fact. I always prefer to go with Olimar because I feel more sure.

Planty

Smash Ace
NNID
something
According to Dabuz, Olimar beats Yoshi and Rosalina. For Sheik...... good luck.

koken

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kokenz
A great player as @ Angbad Angbad it is, he has said Sheik is our worst MU and I'm agree with that.

Imo you can defeat her but needs tons of effort, luck and mistakes from her to succeed, despite other characters are quite more easy to accomplish.

If it is absolutely necessary to switch to another, I would say Sheik vs [Sheik or Diddy] can do the work.

Planty

Smash Ace
NNID
something
Rosalina kinda goes evenish with Sheik too. It's like 45:55 in Sheik's favor. Nothing insurmountable.

Angbad

Smash Ace
NNID
Angbad
A great player as @ Angbad Angbad it is, he has said Sheik is our worst MU and I'm agree with that.

Imo you can defeat her but needs tons of effort, luck and mistakes from her to succeed, despite other characters are quite more easy to accomplish.

If it is absolutely necessary to switch to another, I would say Sheik vs [Sheik or Diddy] can do the work.

Yeah I actually beat Vinnie last weekend and he's one of the best sheiks in the world really.

After a few more months I don't think SHeik is our worst mu anymore, it's awful, but our combo game against her is so great.

koken

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kokenz
Yeah I actually beat Vinnie last weekend and he's one of the best sheiks in the world really.

After a few more months I don't think SHeik is our worst mu anymore, it's awful, but our combo game against her is so great.
So you say after some nerfs to Sheik or buffs to Olimar or in general?
Like the comprehension about the MU will give us more tools in order to succeed?
Something like that or what do you really mean?
I'm anxious to know how to fight against Sheik, because a Sheik player always win the tournaments I attend.

Angbad

Smash Ace
NNID
Angbad
So you say after some nerfs to Sheik or buffs to Olimar or in general?
Like the comprehension about the MU will give us more tools in order to succeed?
Something like that or what do you really mean?
I'm anxious to know how to fight against Sheik, because a Sheik player always win the tournaments I attend.
I could write up a few pages on the Match up to be honest.

I meant that now after a few months have gone by since I said it was our worst, I think through match up knowledge it isn't our worst anymore.

Like I beat Vinnie and have gone game 5 last hit with him on two separate occasions. He is literally one of the best sheiks in the world.

I'll have to write up a guide on how to do it at some point, probably next week I can sit down and do it.

koken

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kokenz
I could write up a few pages on the Match up to be honest.

I meant that now after a few months have gone by since I said it was our worst, I think through match up knowledge it isn't our worst anymore.

Like I beat Vinnie and have gone game 5 last hit with him on two separate occasions. He is literally one of the best sheiks in the world.

I'll have to write up a guide on how to do it at some point, probably next week I can sit down and do it.
It would be highly appreciated if you do so, at least I will be extremely thankful to you.
I bite the dust every single time I fight with him and my most biggest achievement has been wining a set because he committed suicide.
Please if you can do it, do it pleeeeaseee :D.

Top Bottom