• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have heard that Pit looks like me...

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
but what can I say? I have been called an angel more then ones...

even when I like Sonic best, I still think that I will use Pit a lot because angels are in fact very cool...

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
Well... I tough of just telling... anyway... Pit may be the character that I can easiest associate myself with...

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Oh my Goodness this is some kinda joke right?? YOU ACTUALLY MADE A THREAD ON THIS!! HAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOOL WOW im copying this thread and recomending it to others loool. Plus it gets a 1 star rating.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Aight dude you got my apology, Seriously next time your gonna want to avoid making a thread on this unless you want to get flamed by so many smashers like a thread i made ages ago about black doom........Ugly past lol.

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
but I doubt he won't be in smash... if we get a boss from sonic... I supose it's Dr. Robotnik (and no, not Eggman, I don't like him, Dr. Robotnik is much smarter and more dangerous)

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
well... I took an aura photo of myself and it turns out that my soul is glowing...

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
that's true... well... you can look at my profile picture now... doesn't know how much I look like Pit there... well...

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
well... I have allready made a topic now... were I tell my moves... so decide for yourself:-P

Top Bottom