• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U I have played the new Smash Bros: Wii U version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordbreaker

Smash Journeyman
He could have been not allowed to take pictures or videos, forfeiting his phone or whatever at the door. Not that this is real anyways.

Edit--I sound soooooo *****y haha. Sorry if it's coming off rude!!
They don't even really want you taking photos in stores over there. There is no way they would let them take pictures in the studio.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The guy who posted this was last seen viewing this thread over an hour ago according to his profile.

Don't be surprised if he doesn't come back.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
By the way...

Seal starter pokemon?

That doesn't exist.

Bartholin

Smash Cadet
Yes, now that I've thought about this I've realised that this is in fact a definite hit and run. Why wouldn't he post the pics straight off? The only reason could be.... he doesn't actually have them!

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I'm going to call bull for one reason:

If anyone else from Other M should be playable, it should be Anthony, god damn it.
As much as Anthony is the only likeable guy in Other M Adam can do everything Anthony does while being a lot more important. If any Other M guy gets in, it'll be Adam.

With that said, what a nice dream you had OP, but I think we have a dream thread somewhere around.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
And then I notice the TC said "I can post pictures if you want them." but has neither posted again nor provided pictures, despite people asking.

I think we can call this one dead. He certainly had some good newcomer picks, though!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
And then I notice the TC said "I can post pictures if you want them." but has neither posted again nor provided pictures, despite people asking.

I think we can call this one dead. He certainly had some good newcomer picks, though!
Well Namco Bandai banned pictures in their HQ, lol.

Also guys, let it be known that the first "leak" happened about 5 months before Brawl's launch, and it went straight to a top Nintendo fan site source (the webmaster of Serebii.net, and it was only for Pokémon playable characters).

After that, in September we got one true leaker (the Dragoon part was the big thing), in October we got a part 2-ish and a new true leaker, and in November we got another batch of stage-related inquiries that were true.

During that whole debacle, we also had a 39 characters vs. 45 characters leak roster thing going. The latter had Krystal instead of Wolf, some retro instead of ROB, and Mewtwo, Roy, Ridley, K. Rool, and 2 characters I don't remember (I think one of them was Midna from Zelda, but I don't remember).

I sided with the 45 character roster, but I never really felt strongly either way. That was one of the few things I was very wrong on in terms of Brawl's roster.

So yeah, eventually, someone is gonna leak major stuff in chunks, like this, but with less backstory, more info on lots of stuff (stages, characters, items, game modes, etc), and it's gonna happen a few time.

Heck, we already got the E3 leak (that was at least a half truth), so there's that, lol.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
You're right, but this still smells of fish. If we get another leak with an identical roster in a month or so, I might start believing it.

Hong

The Strongest
It is astounding that some people in this topic have somehow survived to their 20s and yet have not developed critical thinking.

Do you even actually need to give OP an opportunity to prove themselves? It's obviously a fraud. If they had the ability to recall all of this information, they would have the intellectual capacity to post proof without you asking for it.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
whoops......

So im calling poo on this leek. Didn't Adam turn into like a computer operating system in a later metroid?

And no seal starter unless he was mistaken and meant Spheal or Seel or sumtin. Also NO PALUTENA?!?!?! and why would they knock Ganon? apparently they're in the balancing stages so all the characters should be done for the most part. and no Jiggs? I guess they mightve still had some unlocking to do.

Last edited:

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
I would actually like this to be true for the most part, though Adam….. Really? Talk about a character that is not unique. Dark Samus would make more sense with a unique move set, but then again we all know Ridley would be the best choice. Not buying it

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
Looking at the logic, this is a clear fake. How many new members post a true leak as their very first post? Or is it more likely a troll in newbie's clothing? I think the latter.

He said he could post pictures, which means he would have had to taken them, so why didn't he with the OP? Probably because he is scouring the internet for some. Besides, he left it safe to post pictures by saying "If you want a pic of the Namco office, I have some. It doesn't show much though. Just a lot of people in chairs." So even this would not be proof.

And this: Adam???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom