• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS I have Smash for 3DS, should I buy Brawl + Wii?

Should I buy Brawl?

• Total voters

Mike4Life

Smash Rookie
Title
Various reasons.
The characters (snakesnakesnakesnake)
Being able to play Smash on a big screen
I don't already have a Wii, but it's only $90 for a Wii+Brawl.

Dunno if I should've posted this in the Brawl thread. Oh well.

D

Deleted member

Why ask us? It's all personal preference. If you like Brawl and/or Project M, go ahead.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I mean, if you have the money, why not? Heck, I just bought Fire Emblem: Awakening used for 35 dollars because prices here are insane, and it's a game I have no idea if I'll enjoy or not, so I don't see why you couldn't take the risk either. Especially if you have more disposable income than I do.

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
I defended Brawl to the grave, which is exactly where it sits now

Smash 4 improved over Brawl in nearly every way. In fact, the subspace emissary would be the only reason i could think to play it. And you can watch that on youtube.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
The Subspace Emissary, I...
I feel the need to defend it everytime someone brings it up, but if it was good, I probably would remember more than a couple cutscenes from it. I remember the first few ones, in the Midair Stadium, and a few of the later ones, with Ness, Luigi and Dedede together. I remember so little of the SSE that if I played it today it'd probably feel like a new experience to me.

Simperheve

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Simperheve
It's all down to personal preference really. Personally I'd save a bit more and get a WII U and Smash 4, but that's because i'm one of those "Always plays the most up to date" kind of person. Brawl was pretty fun though

the_muffin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
muffinduck01
Sure. If nothing else, do it for Brawl Minus and Project M. I'd also argue that Brawl is the best party game out of the 4 main games.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Sorry..its just i dont understand how anyone would want to play brawl over Sm4sh...i really dont...
It's called preference... There are things Brawl has Smash 4 doesn't and those things may appeal to people more.

Edit: Anyways, if you wanna buy Brawl, then buy Brawl

Last edited:
Top Bottom