• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U I have some info regarding smash Wii U

Status
Not open for further replies.

suomynona

Banned via Warnings
Hello all,

Just as the title states I have some information to bring to you guys. My friend visits this site and after I told him what I found out about the game he said I should post this information on smashboards. I have this guy that I talk to occasionally who is an industry insider and surprisingly one of the games he recently dug some info up on is smash bros for the wii u. Here is what he has found out:

A few unrevealed characters: Ridley, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, Palutena, Mewtwo, Lucas.

He said it's odd that there was almost nothing he could find out about some of the veterans, (especially Ness considering Lucas is known now) before some of these characters. He said he doesn't know the entire roster yet, so it's uncertain who is cut if anyone. Regarding these character's move sets, nothing is really known, but apparently Ridley is still the only character who doesn't have a large portion of his moves locked in just yet due to proportions and hit box balances.

Aside from characters the only other thing he had for me was that the Wonderful 101 are going to be an assist trophy. I was hoping we'd get some characters from that game but at least they are being represented in some way.

That's all I have for now guys. I can try to get my friend to post from this account since I never come here and he doesn't actually have one, and if I hear anything else I can get him to post it for you guys.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
While this is neat and all, we have a dedicated Rumours and leaks thread. Would you mind posting this and any future info there instead?

suomynona

Banned via Warnings
While this is neat and all, we have a dedicated Rumours and leaks thread. Would you mind posting this and any future info there instead?
He didn't know any better. I guess I could have told him specifically where to post it xD (this is his friend, not the same guy). Sorry guys.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
The lack of specifics makes me question this leak.
The fact that this is a leak makes me question this leak.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
If you have a Leak that you would like to present/discuss please use the designated thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom