• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I like that Dedede is in it but.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
I think that King K Rool could have filled the spot better. He's a big heavyweight villain also. I want to discuss the pros and cons of each charater and wich one you think is most deserving.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Please tell me how King K. Rool could have filled King Dedede's role better when he's not even a Kirby character. -_-'' my god..

-Knight

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
I know he's not a kirby character. I never said or impied in my post that he was. Im trying to compare two different characters from two different games.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
"no matter how innocent the words, someone will find a way to get p***ed off"

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
I know he's not a kirby character. I never said or impied in my post that he was. Im trying to compare two different characters from two different games.
Your word choice was not very good. Plus your implying that King K. Rool isn't in Brawl. He may or may not be.

-Knight

Red&Silver

Smash Journeyman
hes lame i think king dedede is way cooler but thats what i think and besides isnt kirby more famous then donkey kong? o-O

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
hes lame i think king dedede is way cooler but thats what i think and besides isnt kirby more famous then donkey kong? o-O
Uhhhhhhhh, no.

Ever heard of the game Donkey Kong? One of the most popular games of all time, and Nintendo's first majorly sucessful game?

But anyways, I don't see K. Rool getting in, especially over Dedede. Dedede was the most wanted character on the Japanese polls, way above K. Rool. Not to mention Dedede is much more unique, colorful character than K. Rool, IMO.

Silent_Hill_Crossing

Smash Apprentice
Uhhhhhhhh, no.

Ever heard of the game Donkey Kong? One of the most popular games of all time, and Nintendo's first majorly sucessful game?

But anyways, I don't see K. Rool getting in, especially over Dedede. Dedede was the most wanted character on the Japanese polls, way above K. Rool. Not to mention Dedede is much more unique, colorful character than K. Rool, IMO.

Donkey Kong wasn't really about Donkey Kong, and can be argued as a Mario/Jumpman game.

KKR wasn't in that series anyway, until DKC.

Back in the day Kirby WAS more popular (KSS era) During the N64 and on DK became more popular though.

vato_break

Smash Master
k.rool doesn't really seem to fit in brawl in my opinion.king dedede deserves the spot oh and by the way how do you pronounce that anyway is it dedede like in the carlos mencia show or is it like d d d??

King_PwNaGe

Smash Cadet
k.rool doesn't really seem to fit in brawl in my opinion.king dedede deserves the spot oh and by the way how do you pronounce that anyway is it dedede like in the carlos mencia show or is it like d d d??
I pronounce it D D D.

Anyway, King Dedede did deserve the spot more, as said above he was one of the most wanted, he fits well, & King K. Rool wouldnt seem right. And I believe King Dedede is More popular than King K. Rool.

T-major

Smash Champion
they can both be... wow, it took me, like, 3 seconds to come up with that solution...

what the hell does K. Rool and Dedede both being Heavyweight villains have to do with anything? if you haven't noticed, ALL the villains in Brawl are heavy weights!

K. Rool and Dedede have nothing to do with each other! thinking one won't be in because the other is just plain idiocy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom