• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IC=monsters (video)

Binx

Smash Master
That was beastly, I can't tell if the peach player is terrible or not though because it didn't seem like they were trying much to get around that stuff. The ice block pult to grab made me happy inside in the first few seconds, then a grab which could have maybe been an infinite, so pretty **** sweet.

Paxz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xyxura
OMG!! Exellent Desync in that video, great IC player...

Som

Smash Cadet
flashy as hell and looks **** hot, but guys did anybody notice that he barley beat a very mediocre peach. Ice cubes were taking about 1-2 damage off each and blizzard at maxim range only took off 2-3 each time. Meanwhile the ICY player was left very vulnerable, with dysnced blizzard from *both characters a simply turnip toss would be all the peach needed. I love the flashy play, but unless we play smart its not going to be enough against good opponents. Guys honesty videos from Mikez and Vitural Void have me more excited about the winning potential of ICys in brawl then this one.

Btw if anyone is curios about how he was desyncing he was using the back-z nana grab de-sync. unless your using it for a throw attempt its better to desync from pivot as it leaves you far less vulnerable that way.

LittleKey

Smash Cadet
Wow, the person that made that video has 588 videos, and he's only been a member for 1 month. He's made more videos than he's watched. But anyway, yeah, pretty good Ice Climbers.

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
HOLY- nevermind. I don't wanna have hammer time with THESE Ice Climbers. I like ice and all, but really, is this even moral? True, though, the Peach player was bad, but those ICs were just... wow. I can't describe it. The thing they need to do to become even more godlike is to perfect their range. I saw a lot of Forward-airs missing, and that's never a good thing.

gtotheiles

Smash Rookie
That made me want to main IC, though that Peach didn't really put up a very good fight. Also, this is the first video I've seen of IC, and I'm excited that they can BOTH grab onto the edge. No more edge guarding yourself :D

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Peach "started playing" on her second stock, heh. If she was playing that way on her first, she would of won. Nevertheless, the video shows good potential for ICs.

Oh, and the guy who uploaded that video has other Brawl vids where the players seem to be very solid. It's just weird how there's no name for the players...

coldkilla30

Smash Cadet
Very nice desyncing(especially with the blizzard) and lol at the Peach player using an unholy amount of f-tilts

looduhcriss

Smash Apprentice
was that even a fair 1st stock lol? Ice Climbers have always scared me - and now they got extra mindgames by lettin Nana & Popo look identical!

but amazing vid still, although the peach could have done better

Top Bottom