• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If we got costume DLC what other Captain(s) would you want.

There are 4 Other Captains, so pick just one, or all four, or just two, or three, any number is fine

• Total voters

Yetiplays

Smash Cadet
I've been thinking for awhile if Mac can have 16 why can't other characters have more, and I feel nintendo would be able to make so pretty good profit Selling Costumes for characters, The First Costumes that came to mind we a Daisy Costume for peach, A Cosmic Spirit Costume for Rosalina, and The other 4 captain costumes for Olimar, They would change how the game played, only how a character looked, so I think this would work well.

Another important Question is if they Did release Said DLC would you buy it, If so how much is too much costwise. Or would you prefer it as a free DLC like Mewtwo.

Personally I would Buy It, I'd Prefer if it were free, but if it was like 1 dollar for Louie, Red Loiue, Blue Louie, and Black Louie, I'd Buy that.

TealPlatypus

Smash Cadet
I'd be really happy to see Brittany as DLC. I'm not a big fan of Alph's character design, so I was a bit disappointed that he was chosen as the Pikmin 3 representative. He's just so... bland.

I think any more than $3 would be too expensive unless they were including alts of every captain.

2k6

Smash Cadet
I'd be really happy to see Brittany as DLC. I'm not a big fan of Alph's character design, so I was a bit disappointed that he was chosen as the Pikmin 3 representative. He's just so... bland.

I think any more than $3 would be too expensive unless they were including alts of every captain.
This. I will choose Brittany any day

Wizard Eyes

Smash Rookie
NNID
AstralMan13
if their going to do costume dlc than they should defenetly release a hyrule warrior pack

Ticker

Smash Apprentice
if their going to do costume dlc than they should defenetly release a hyrule warrior pack
I've been thinking that since this game came out. For Olimar I would want the president, and of course, llamar, or the the black olimar skin from brawl.

Boigahs

Smash Rookie
All of them would be cool (not a fan of the President). I don't know how they could make Charlie work, considering hitboxes. I constantly swap between Olimar and Alph, so I'd probably play as pretty much all of them if they were made available.

NotAsian

Smash Journeyman
Ugh are you guys kidding Brittany is a slobbish glutton!! Alph is wayyyyy better!
Anyway I would want a rock pikmin skin for the purples as I've mentioned before in another thread that's all and I would pay big money for it

Top Bottom