• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike: Beginner's Training

Zanthir

Smash Rookie
I'm a long time Smash Bros. player, but I'm new to the online scene, and to any advanced Brawl techniques/tactics. I'm just wondering, are there any drills that might be helpful to practice some key moves for Ike? It's just so easy to feel like a big clumsy oaf when you get beat by a quick, little guy. I feel inadequate. That's probably why I swing such a big sword. :(

So, if there was one thing you would suggest to practice with Ike (like a drill I can do in practice mode or something), what would it be?

Thanks,
Zanthir

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Almost everyone makes dumb posts at the beginning, which of course doesn't make it less annoying...
I remember my first post, I posted in Melee Falcon thread which moves I used most and then asked for advice on my playstyle based on those :p...
But anyways, Zanthir, in these forums (and all forums), try to read more and post less in the beginning, you'll learn a lot more ;)

Top Bottom