• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Stages?

Grimmdark2140

Smash Rookie
I'm not entirely sure of all the stages that Ike likes to play. The only ones I know for sure are Battlefield and Wario Ware. Any other one that Ike likes to play on.

grandpappy

Where's the beef?
NNID
eyeplaybass
3DS FC
5343-9859-5848
Ike does fine on pretty much any stage depending on the match up. Walls and small side blast zones are always a plus for Ike. Wario Ware is my personal favorite, but I also like Green Hill Zone (a lot of folks say this is Ike's best stage), Yoshi's (Melee) and FoD (Ike can recover from pretty deep here).

metroid1117

Smash Master
I use a lot of QD tricks, so I generally like wide open stages like Smashville, PS2, and FD depending on the match-up. However, I really like Fountain mostly because the short platforms allow you to tech-trap opponents into DACUSes and the varying platform height doesn't interfere with Ike's shffl' game.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
-Pick stage with walls

-Utilize walls to kill *******

Ike Stage Selection 101 COMPLETE

Top Bottom