• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm Coining This Term, Hopefully It Catches On...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
How about the "Land Wolfen" as the name for Star Wolf's FS?

There have been a lot of different things floating around like Wolfen Master, Wolfenstein, etc etc, but I think this is a very nice sounding, fairly suitable name for it.

What do you think?

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
^_^
I like Wolfenstein
But Land Wolfen is possible. It makes more sense imo. But do they really need nicknames if they're all landmasters?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
No, but they are only all Landmasters because Sakurai is a prick and I refuse that Wolf uses a Landmaster, a Slippy Toad invented, Star Fox team only tank.

Might as well have given Falco the Aqua Marine and have him shoot a bunch of worthless torpedos while we're at it.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
I still want video evidence...

A screen isn't enough as many people have photoshopped landmasters for a bunch of other characters as well :chuckle:

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I haven't seen any of those, but I know it is true (funny ****, too).

There are a couple screens... hopefully we'll have an FS soon.... and by God I hope you're right. Maybe it isn't a landmaster... it's hard to imagine that Sakurai is that big of a *******.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Don't dare call it "Landmaster" more like Land ***!.

I mean, Wolfenmaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom