• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i'm furious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaode

Smash Champion
"You're just using something that wasn't supposed to be in the game, and using to your advantage!"

Wow, these guys are such nubs. They hate WD just because they don't posses the reflexes to react to it nor the cognitive ability to deal with it.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Haha, I love how metriod fanboy thinks a pro player will beat him because of wave dash, if he did encounter a pro online, He would win regaurdless with mind games and just knowledge of the game.

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
Nor the will to actually learn it. All it would take is some practice, but they just outright say "It's not fair, I can't do it!"

Whiners suck.

Fail

Smash Rookie
"I can see cheats, and cheesseiness evrywhere! lol Like Links U + B move the spin being used a lot"

wow, nice cheats >_>

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Also, "cheaters" are only there when there are ranked matches. I don't think Sakurai loves them, and even if they were to be in, if Sakurai doesn't love them, he would surely make them be able to be switched off.

Seriously, I can't wavedash, as much as I can't snake in Mario Kart DS, but I don't think it's cheating. What I do think is cheating is the whole infinite grind technique in Tony Hawk's Amerkican Sk8land. Seriously, turd.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
It would be ironic if Metroid fanboy gets the game, plays it online, then gets owned OVER NINE-THOUSAND times in a row by people who can't wavedash.

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
Oh, he will. And then he'll blame them for cheating somehow. Like using charged smashes, when he was stupid enough to walk right into it >.>

Genuine

Smash Apprentice
The thing that worries me is the constant saying of " dude the chances of meeting some1 who can do adv techs is very slim." If that is true then most of us will never get to play other people skilled as us ;unless , we can actually play specific ppl.

Stryks

Smash Hero
U have gotta be kiddin, if hes so afraid of playin online then dont!... that simple, and what if we know how to use WD, more than half of the people here use it, so what?... its not like: "Oh no he know WD Theres o way I can win!!" U dont need WD to win, b4 I knew how to use it, I fought against saber many times (he knew WD b4 me) and I beated him many times (he beated me the same number of times, thus we always tied)... so bottom line: U dont need WD...

Wrench

Smash Apprentice
"no seriosly. imagine a pro wavedasher!" OMG NO NOT THAT! RUN AWAY IN PH34R!!!!!!! ZOMG THE HORROR!!!! XD i cant wavedash but so what? its a signature way to say i actually am dedicated to the game. just because you yourself are too immature to admit you suck at the game doesn't mean you ahve to make millions of other people fess up and lower their standards to your own pathetic level
"its only a matter of time...:O" until you get your butt served to you ona big shiny platter because you only pick on your little sister at home in the game

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Alright gang, I think we can stop these noobs once and for all. When Brawl comes out, we practice long and hard and PWN them. A LOT. We defeat them over and over until they hate the game and dont want to play anymore.

This plan requires pretty much everyone on SWF to accomplish. We have to play every single day for many, many hours for months. Induced natural selection if you will. Online Smash is for the competitive! RAWR!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wow, people really need to stop crying about wavedashing, and actually learn to do it. Noobs still believe wavedashing = automatic win. I'm really glad there isn't a microphone feature, or you would hear CONSTANT whining.

JPW

Smash Ace
They're missing the whole point, and they really sound like bad sports.

Wave dashers are people too you know.
I'm not a pro at Wavedashing, I can only pull it off now and then. But when you can it is a slight advantage but to the untrained eye you can still face defeat.

I've got nothing against Wave dashers, in fact I look forward to facing opponents like that, rather then button mashers, because then after seeing how well they manuever themselves, it motivates me, to find a new way and gain some skill on my offence. Just like in a normal battle.

Also what right do I have to claim that a certain technique is wrong. Especially when my main enjoyment from Smash Bros comes from beating the hell out of either Mascots I hate, or having a good rounded fight(against a smart AI). Not to mention I like to also use items to help me now and then.
What role does anyone have. And forgive me, but I believe Nintendo's online strategy is a bit different to Xbox Live. Only those in your Wii Friends list/Address Book can play with you right?

I would love to see an online Smash Bros Brawl break out though. Where we see people making alliances and pledging to get rid of wavedashers, because then Smash Bros, might just get closer to it's main title.

It's a Brawl. And somethings got to give.

Online Smash Bros is going to be rough, but it's going to be awesome at the same time. And I ask is there something so wrong working with a new crowd you're not use to. Life is about meeting challenges and finding a new way, it's about time some of these fanboys learn a thing or two about what it really is to of mastered a game like Smash Bros. Don't go claiming you're the best until you've beaten the best.

Also they're worried about people ganging up on the newbies or less unfortunate. A lot of us play Smash Bros. for fun. I have team matches in Smash Bros. The only time I support team matches are on my own, or when i'm introducing someone to Smash Bros. If I play Smash Bros, and if I encounter guys in a fatal four way, i'm in it for myself and myself only. I don't care if you're my best friend I'm gonna kick your ***, or try at least. Because that's what mutliplayer is about. Besides I got to beat you sometime.

Sorry about the long post, i'm done now.

keroku_the_thunderwolf

Smash Apprentice
I actually feel sorry for them. poor noobs.:( yet I agree with most of what you guys said. they just need to learn how to do it. It's seriously not that hard. what is hard is applying it in a real match. Like, anyone can wavedash around the stage, but it's harder to be able to use it for mindgames(it's main purpose). Yet, the thing is actually pointless to talk about now. Since we don't if there will be wavedashing. One more thing, I didn't know marth was gonna be in Brawl!. j/k lol. :)

Alright gang, I think we can stop these noobs once and for all. When Brawl comes out, we practice long and hard and PWN them. A LOT. We defeat them over and over until they hate the game and dont want to play anymore.

This plan requires pretty much everyone on SWF to accomplish. We have to play every single day for many, many hours for months. Induced natural selection if you will. Online Smash is for the competitive! RAWR!

I actually agree to this. . . . . . . . . .

No,i'm serious.

bugball

Smash Apprentice
only i hope that don't remove wavedahs of SSBB because these noobs are crying all day about how pathetic they are losing against a pro wavedasher

Konuk

Smash Journeyman
Wow i sont even wave dash that much but my friend uses it all the time and i beat him all the timw with out it :D

Eaode

Smash Champion
they are so ********. They get beat by someone who is at a skill level higher than theirs, and they say it's because they wavedash. Guess what? Most people who are GOOD wavedash, but they're not good because they wavedash.

No Johns, son.

AS Juggernaut

Smash Journeyman
lol they have till summer and more than likely winter instead to practice wavedashin, if they cant get it down then they really do suck at life and should quit. i just cant wait till the first day it comes out cause im expectin most of the people u can play on the first day, if it doesnt make u have the friend codes, will probly be more experienced smashers and will make for more fun

greenblob

Smash Lord
*Hopes that the Brawl Online community has at least half the sanity that exists in Para's Kaillera server*

Mr_Steven

Smash Rookie
i used to think wavedashing was the gayest thing, like all the noobs on that forum, but now i can't even imagine playing smash bros without being able to wavedash

punkonjunk

Smash Cadet
NNID
punkonjunk
3DS FC
3480-2775-5641
Switch FC
Sw-7819-1079-8971

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
lol that was the funniest thread ever, ****en noobs.

he said the chances r slim to find any1 who actually does Advance techniques online. (even though we all no its not true) I hope so, cause that means i can beat everyones ***.

Pye

Smash Journeyman
Montreal. PM me if you're on the island! I need op
OMG! METROIDFANBOY90, stop posting! Please! You're killing me! XD!

"[...]Fox was used for his reflector for some evil use thats incredibly destructive!!"

Wow. I forgot how to breathe for a little while after reading that. +10 Noob points for him.

Every single post he wrote in the first 3 pages (at the very least, I'm sure) is sig worthy.

That forum is awesome for humor. Last time I laughed that hard was a while ago. I agree with Master.Lord.Marth. I look forward to pwning that guy online.

I'm not worrying about it too much though. If those people are so ignorant and lazy as to think WDing is "a very hard to do technique", and they won't take the frigging 10 minutes it takes to learn it, thats their problem. They can go ahead and make all the "NO WDing ALLOWED!" games they want, but I doubt Nintendo will take it out for that silly reason. I mean, they knew about it in Melee, and left it, right? It wasn't instantly game winning, but it was a helpful tool that added diversity to the game. Why remove it, really?

EDIT: Did anyone else feel their body temperature rise every time they read one of Metroidfanboy's rediculous posts? It was like...a n00b overdose or something...

D

Deleted member

Hey, calm down guys, we're not at war with them. Yet. (Cheating and cheesiness ftw.)

Wavedashing probably won't be in in its usual form, due to the delay involved (which is noticable on even slightly laggy online matches). However, the move that Pit uses in the second trailer (skids right behind the opponent) gives me a bit of hope.

Pye

Smash Journeyman
Montreal. PM me if you're on the island! I need op
However, the move that Pit uses in the second trailer (skids right behind the opponent) gives me a bit of hope.
That looked to me like a roll, acualy. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw that was "oh cool, rolls are faster and less laggy now".

It COULD be a wavedash, now that I look at it again. Maybe. But unless WDing's physics are totally new in Brawl, Pit would have to have almost Luigi-like traction to WD that far, and he dosn't really seem to me like a low-traction character.

experiment111

Smash Journeyman
OMG **** n00bS!!!!!!!
I cant rele WD that well but i still can use other BETTER advanced techs and i still wanna see wht im like against other skilled players.

And OH NO LINKS UP B !!!!!!!ZOMFG TEH P0W£R!!!!!!!!!111
**** n00BS PISS ME OFF. I CANT WAIT TO KICK SOME n00b ***

AS Juggernaut

Smash Journeyman
lol after seein that thread about them thinkin wd was sum amazin move, and listenin to all the stuff we have said about them, i have decided that im gunna join their board just so i can give them a link to this thread so they can see wat weve said about them lmao. i wonder wtf they would say in response to all of this lol. unfortanutely it will take 3 days for my guy to be able to post in the threads on that forum so just wait a couple days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom