• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"I'm Going to Dallas!" Because I love Wario Mains

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Yo guys.

Hype thread: MLG Dallas is aproximately 3 days and 21 hours away from time of post.

WHO IS ALL GOING!? Because I'm (pretty sure) I might be able to go! Dad is taking me, and he might even play some friendlies! :D!

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Oh snap, Krystedez is gonna make someone upset again, lol. What's your goal this time around?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Long as I don't disqualified I will have accomplished my goal, because beyond that, NOTHINGS GUNNA STOP ME NOW *song starts*

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Ah I'm going to have to change my prediction for dallas now. I hope you top Kryst for top 8. Good luck to all Wario's !

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
I miiiiiight be going to MLG Dallas. Depends on a few things, but if I'm really lucky then I'll be making it there :D

That would be sooo freakin sweet if I went! We should have a Wario dinner or something haha. All the Peach mains did that last year at Genesis.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
K turns out I'm not going :( just got a new job, that's the reason. If only I didn't **** that interview haha xD

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Oh snap, Krystedez is gonna make someone upset again, lol. What's your goal this time around?
He has already succeeded. :cry:

I want to find a job already and travel around the nation meeting new people and of course, the rest of you all that I have yet to meet.

and ****in olive garden.. I missed out on such good company and food.

One day I want to attend another legit OOS national like Apex.

I am very depressed that I was not able to attend an MLG event. Ever since I was 14 I started watching videos about MLG Melee and the smash scene in general. It was a dream of mine to attend an MLG event. Unfortunately, my dream has been shot down by my parents. I can not blame them though, I can only blame myself. A wise teacher once shed upon me some words of wisdom "Don't let anybody get in the way of your dreams, not even your parents" I should have taken the man's advice and attended MLG Raleigh knowing it was the closest event near me. I am regretting it right now knowing it was a very short car ride away.

Regardless,

I am happy for everybody that is attending this event in Dallas. I am sure you all will represent such an amazing community that has brought laughter and joy into our lives. Play your hearts out. Enjoy the experience and I hope to see our well known, obnoxious, money-loving, enthusiastic, lovable character in the top 8 representing what has brought us all together over the years.

:wario::warioc::wario::warioc:

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I am happy for everybody that is attending this event in Dallas. I am sure you all will represent such an amazing community that has brought laughter and joy into our lives. Play your hearts out. Enjoy the experience and I hope to see our well known, obnoxious, money-loving, enthusiastic, lovable character in the top 8 representing what has brought us all together over the years.

:wario::warioc::wario::warioc:
I got you son.

I'll show you all DC was a farce.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Brought a tear to my eye, dude. I look forward to reppin' there. Gunna show my dad this post sometime while we're at the hotel, jeeze, what heart.

Looking forward to it guys, I hope those of you who are going will hit me up for a chat or something. I dont get to meet enoguh wario mains. I'm a bit "shy", but not really, I just don't talk very much until I've gotten to know ya.

I'll be the guy with semi-long curly blond hair (in ponytail), whitish-cream framed glasses, blue eyes, and kinda short average lookin' build. You'l lsee my tag as either LUDA! or Kryz if you're trying to find me . . .

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Going to bed now but at 1 o clock tomorrow afternoon my dad will be picking me up and I will be heading down the road to Dallas. We might stay in Texarcana for thursday night, two hours away from Dallas, so that we can sleep early and get up early.

I hope I can make it in time for some friendlies. Might be there about 1 or earlier hopefully. Godspeed to everyone traveling, wish us luck and I hope we all get there safely!

SEE YA

-Krys out

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Sorry Wario mains...

I was prepared to win this tournament. I had the most unique bracket I've ever had, and I still went far after losing to that **** wario killer Trello (or Trollo as I like to call him because he trolled me hard with that aura)... If I had won against UTDZack, I would have had to face Mike Haze, Rich Brown, Lee Martin, Ally...maybe the sonics...maybe ESAM... I forgot about Tyrant, but MK is so...easy.

guys, I let you all down.. Those matchups I woulda had, I practiced hard for marth, I know D3 now if Mike went him, I practiced up for olimar after friendlying RB, I was prepared for anything if I faced Lee's MK or Lucario, and ally would have been more practical to fight after I've trained for his C falcon AND Metaknight... Esam would have been hard but I've played and gotten close with anther...

Dudes... I suck hard... I wish I coulda did this guys...

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Wow. I thought wario mains were heartless people who like to laugh and fart on people. BUT I WAS WRONG! :'(

I hope mlg doesn't drop smash so you have another chance to go dynomite. :)

Edit: wow kryz, don't be so hard on yourself. You are a great player, just keep practicing! :D you are one of the best in the midwest, don't give up man!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Sorry Wario mains...

I was prepared to win this tournament. I had the most unique bracket I've ever had, and I still went far after losing to that **** wario killer Trello (or Trollo as I like to call him because he trolled me hard with that aura)... If I had won against UTDZack, I would have had to face Mike Haze, Rich Brown, Lee Martin, Ally...maybe the sonics...maybe ESAM... I forgot about Tyrant, but MK is so...easy.

guys, I let you all down.. Those matchups I woulda had, I practiced hard for marth, I know D3 now if Mike went him, I practiced up for olimar after friendlying RB, I was prepared for anything if I faced Lee's MK or Lucario, and ally would have been more practical to fight after I've trained for his C falcon AND Metaknight... Esam would have been hard but I've played and gotten close with anther...

No, you are an inspiration to me sir. You accomplished something I have been trying to do for a LONG time, beat Lounis. Fellow Wario brother, I look up to you.
Wow. I thought wario mains were heartless people who like to laugh and fart on people. BUT I WAS WRONG! :'(

I hope mlg doesn't drop smash so you have another chance to go dynomite. :)

Edit: wow kryz, don't be so hard on yourself. You are a great player, just keep practicing! :D you are one of the best in the midwest, don't give up man!
Thanks Kassandra. Yes, I too wish there will be another MLG season, but it's not likely. Need more friendlies with good people. I think I played you at apex2 but I don't actually remember. I remember seeing you though.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Sorry Wario mains...

looooooooool

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
Krys my man, don't be hard on yourself, you repped us well :D

Bassem did work too. Thanks for kicking some rear guys :)

bassem6

Smash Lord
I did mediocre. Controller johns vs shakey and I didnt run away hard enough from trela. Oh well. Theres always next time.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Krys all those dots make you sound totally emo. You did really well at MLG Dallas, and placed really well! Good job repping the Warios out there! Oh and Bassem you **** too dude, I was rooting for you both on the live stream :)

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Sorry Wario mains...

I did mediocre. Controller johns vs shakey and I didnt run away hard enough from trela. Oh well. Theres always next time.

It's cool you both rep Wario well. IDK why jnig got DQ'd round 1. But anyways good job. I thought both of yall shoulda rain the time out on trela the only way Lucario can win is if you don't camp him. But like you said Bassem always next time.

Top Bottom