• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm making a combo vid. :)

CORRUPTiON

Smash Apprentice
Well I don't have any idea for m2 combos, but you can probably look for vids on youtube.

Do you mean get it from TV to your computer so you can upload to youtube etc.?

CORRUPTiON

Smash Apprentice
Wellp you should check the one sticky on how to get vids to your comp by Wak found here. It's quite a lot of work. Basically, you'll need a capture card. Read up about the rest :)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
wait you are making a combo video for a player and you are asking for combos to use to make the video? uhhh...
*opens mouth about to speak*

*closes mouth*

nvm, best of luck to ya

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
it'd just make it really really REALLY hard to make a good combo video without a heavy knowledge of the character and your own personal playstyle

shadydentist

Smash Lord
Generally... don't worry about combos. Just record a lot of matches, and you should (in theory) have enough to make a video.

Super_Smash_Brother

Smash Apprentice
I challenge anyone on Cape Breton Island!
I'd say I've got a playing style (teleporting to the other side of the opponent) and I know the character well (Did you know Mewtwo's fully charged shadow ball pushes him a good distance in the opposite direction in the air?). Not to mention, I'm gonna try to "melt" the scenes together. (As in, in final destination, I up smash, then all of a sudden the video jumps to another stage where I've finished the up-smash and another sharacter is in the air) Also gotta find a good song with a beat that fits those little jumps. Might recruit someone fom here. ;) Now, I still gotta find a video card...

Baamage

Smash Apprentice
... we'll go with that. I just don't wanna hang a camera off the ceiling while I beat the crap out of people.
well, you can always use tripods. Lower quality, but some rooms have good enough lighting so that the movies will turn out okay... as long as the stages are kind of dark.

Top Bottom