• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm new :3

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Hey brawlers. I'm kinda new to Smashboards, and I have a question

It seems kinda dumb to ask, but is it possible to transfer videos from your Wii to PC without an SD card? I need to know so I can post few of my replays for Ness critiquing

Thanks in advance

kennypu

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to smashboards and the ness boards :]. to answer your question, I believe not. You can send it to somebody else, and have them send it to you on the PC though.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Heyo, Pie! Welcome welcome to the Nessers!

as for your recording question.. You can't transfer them. You're going to have to use a recording system (most use Dazzle) and record from your T.V there are people who record for you if you send them files through the Wii's friendcode: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=233863
So just ask them and they'll do it for you! It's by a couple of guys named Kazoo and Yoshq. They're a nice bunch!

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Okay, thanks a bunch everyone! btw, if anyone wants to fight me, ask me anytime, i still need a good read on what i've gotten myself into by joining a smash community. just PM me first @___@

Top Bottom