• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Im new to Lucario!

WalrusBiscuit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WalrusBiscuit
Im a new Lucario player who would like to learn more about the character. All I want is a couple of advises on what to practice with the character ;)

monkokaio

Smash Cadet
NNID
monkokaio
3DS FC
4468-1090-0122
Practice wavebounces and spacing bair.

Learn to space your up B to connect where the hitbox is and learn to recover from different places at different percents. My advice is as basic as basic can be.

Also love Gon ♥

Last edited:

WalrusBiscuit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WalrusBiscuit
Practice wavebounces and spacing bair.

Learn to space your up to connect where the hitbox is and learn to recover from different places at different percents. My advice is as basic as basic can be.

Also love Gon ♥
I love hunter x hunter too! :D Best anime and manga

Mika Dagger-Fists

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure if its the same for every character. But Short-hop to Fast-fall Neutral-air is a great tool for zoning and approaching. Neutral air autocancels and prevents landing lag to allow you to commit to another action almost instantly.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Practice Aura Sphere charge to Jump Cancel USmash out of shield. That's pretty much a godsend for Aura Dog.

WalrusBiscuit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WalrusBiscuit
It is crucial to some Jump Cancel Up Smash setups. I recommend practicing it, but learning mindgames with it because people like me will expect it and will try to punish it.
I have almost mastered it but mindgames is something Il have to practice

Top Bottom